WTB - Fiero Fiberglass Sunroof Panel Insert by Fiero Vampire
Started on: 04-06-2020 05:38 PM
Replies: 5 (639 views)
Last post by: SickFiero86 on 04-10-2020 01:02 PM
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2020 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As mentioned in Subject looking to buy a Fiero Fiberglass Sunroof Insert Panel

Wanted to buy one of these before they went out of business, looking for one new or used
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1Packrat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are looking for the panel just to paint it to match the car this worked for me. Just buy another sunroof glass they are much easier to come by. First use alcohol to clean wax from the glass. Then wash down the glass with white vinegar at least 3 times leaving it set on the glass for a few minutes each time. Tape the underside of the sunroof then clean the top one last time. The vinegar will etch the glass so the paint will hold. Prime the glass with a non sanding primer and then paint the base coat followed by the clear coat. It works fine mine was done 3 years ago and still looks like the day it was painted.

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have brand new one in the box, unopened. They only made 4 of them and sold for $275 + shipping. $250 + actual shipping and it's yours.
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2020 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
infinitewill you have a PM, thanks 1Packrat for the info I have actually considered painting a glass sunroof but would rather get the panel if I can.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2020 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone wants to try the above method I have several stock Glass Sunroofs available for sale. If interested please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for pix and prices. Thanks and stay safe out there.
SickFiero86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SickFiero86Send a Private Message to SickFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I have brand new one in the box, unopened. They only made 4 of them and sold for $275 + shipping. $250 + actual shipping and it's yours.

Is yours the plain insert or the scoop one? They made 5 or 7 total at btr. I own a scoop one.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock