2,000 Original mile Formula by formulaWA
Started on: 02-24-2020 11:52 PM
Replies: 31 (2008 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 11-09-2021 10:47 PM
formulaWA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White, Automatic, Air and Cruise. Original tires second owner $10,500

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm digging those pristine factory floormats.
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its a great clean original example of a rare Formula. I would say that is not yet car season and this is a car for true collector. Right now sales of cars are at an all time low. If you can wait until June I believe the sales activity will pick up but last I looked Washington hasn't reopened for business yet. .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this the same car listed for sale in Abbotsford BC Canada?
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is. I live 1km from Sumas WA in Abbotsford

More pics

[This message has been edited by formulaWA (edited 05-31-2020).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your DMs...
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car. I don't think I've ever seen a Formula with no power options not even the trunk lid. Kinda unique.
coolink13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2021 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coolink13Send a Private Message to coolink13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is one nicely preserved Formula. Mine does not have any power options either. Sometimes I wish it did. Other times I love the crank windows, Just because they don't do that anymore in a sports car.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2021 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale delayed due to COVID….

Car is in Canada. Border is closed…

Booooooo.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 06-24-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope they open the border soon!!!!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Hope they open the border soon!!!!

Thought they opened it last week. Perfect timing to ruin Carlisle for anybody from Canada.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-21-2021).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Thought they opened it last week. Perfect timing to ruin Carlisle for anybody from Canada.

The border closing has been extended to August 21st.
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by da.slyboy:

I'm digging those pristine factory floormats.

The problem with the factory mats are not mileage/use but age. With Fiero mats now approximately 35 years old, what's happening is the bottom rubber surface is petroleum based and breaks down over time. Decomposition will vary based on different environmental conditions. So what happens is the bottom of the mats will become sticky and tar-like, transferring onto the rugs, and even worse when you remove a mat to vacuum if you slide the bottom of the floor mat along the seat you will transfer that sticky tar-like substance on your nice seats creating a real mess. (ask me how I know) So the only proper remedy is to throw the mats in the garbage, use powerful hot water extraction with citrus based pre-soak to clean seat/rug surfaces, and when fully dry buy new mats. (always use as little water as possible, its only the surface that is contaminated, you don't want lots of water deep into the rug or insulation under becasue it can introduce mold)
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2021 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:
The border closing has been extended to August 21st.

Oooops. Well, now I know...
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oooops. Well, now I know...

...and knowing is half the battle (and the other half is, well, ACTUAL "Battle".... (gi joeeeeeee)

Hope this transaction occurs, I miss having a Fiero in the garage...
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2021 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The floor mats are in excellent shape and aren't showing any signs of breakdown. Having said that the car was always stored in cool places and never sat out in the sun. Probably the same reason the original tires don't have any cracks in them

[This message has been edited by formulaWA (edited 07-31-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2021 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww man.... Come on - maybe Tic-Tacs cure Covid...

Open the borders already!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hmmm do you happen to have a have a front plate holder?

ZZZzzzzzzzZZZzZzzzz...
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2021 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by formulaWA:

The floor mats are in excellent shape and aren't showing any signs of breakdown. Having said that the car was always stored in cool places and never sat out in the sun.

Touch the bottoms of the mats (black part) with your hand/fingers and make sure they don't feel sticky. My car was also garage kept its whole life and in similar condition, but the bottoms of my mats were sticky and starting to deteriorate (due to age). I guess its possible they changed to supplier/material between 1986 and 1988 so the later models might not exhibit this condition, but its also possible my factory mats were replaced with new ones in the early 90's and those were made by different supplier. Who knows, just something to keep an eye open for to prevent creating a mess.

The worst factory interior deterioration defect I ever seen was on a mid 90's Ferrari that I was evaluating (can't remember model) and the black vinyl dye on the plastic interior pieces looses its hardener over time, especially if it sees lots of UV, so when you touched any of the panels the black dye with get on your hands. The entire interior have to be removed, those pieces stripped and redyed, what a freaking mess.

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 08-05-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoping to get this car soon...

FU, Covid! ugh.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like there would be a non-patrolled road that crosses the border.
One of those little two-lane country roads...

(No... I've never been out of the US.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-09-2021).]

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seems like there would be a non-patrolled road that crosses the border.
One of those little two-lane country roads...

(No... I've never been out of the US.)

As a guy that works at the Border, I highly suggest NOT listening to the advice above. You will be arrested, You will face a lot of legal trouble and it will cost you a lot of money along with a Ban from entering the foreign country for a long time. If you are also going to sneak a car through the border it's a pretty hefty smuggling charge and a seized vehicle. It's not worth it. The non-patrolled roads are verified a lot more than you think, and the vast majority of them are actually closed off since 9-11.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 08-09-2021).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:
As a guy that works at the Border, I highly suggest NOT listening to the advice above. You will be arrested, You will face a lot of legal trouble and it will cost you a lot of money along with a Ban from entering the foreign country for a long time. If you are also going to sneak a car through the border it's a pretty hefty smuggling charge and a seized vehicle. It's not worth it. The non-patrolled roads are verified a lot more than you think, and the vast majority of them are actually closed off since 9-11.

This was suggested "tongue in cheek". I certainly wouldn't do it. Nor would I expect that my comment would be taken seriously. (I had hoped that my comment about never having been out of the country would give a hint that I know absolutely nothing about that which I commented.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-09-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*twiddles his thumbs*
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2021 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ANOTHER COVID DELAY, BORDER STILL CLOSED... *endless curses*

Think we will try to buy this sweet Formula again in the spring.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2021 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so tired of Covid and expenses and border closings and countless other stuff...

Lets look forward to a "Spring sale"? I would like this car to be my son's 'first car".

Lets make this work.

xoxox
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He already sold it locally.

But, he has another Formula he said he was gonna sell...so I'm hoping he checks his email...
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow...
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But, he has another Formula he said he was gonna sell...so I'm hoping he checks his email...

Two low mileage Formuals with one guy? Lucky man!
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow...

My fault - he thought I wasn't going to buy it until the Spring.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock