2,000 Original mile Formula by formulaWA
Started on: 02-24-2020 11:52 PM
Replies: 9 (854 views)
Last post by: coolink13 on 06-14-2021 07:42 PM
formulaWA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White, Automatic, Air and Cruise. Original tires second owner $10,500

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2020 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboyClick Here to Email da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm digging those pristine factory floormats.
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2020 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaClick Here to Email Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its a great clean original example of a rare Formula. I would say that is not yet car season and this is a car for true collector. Right now sales of cars are at an all time low. If you can wait until June I believe the sales activity will pick up but last I looked Washington hasn't reopened for business yet. .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2020 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealClick Here to Email FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this the same car listed for sale in Abbotsford BC Canada?
formulaWA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is. I live 1km from Sumas WA in Abbotsford

More pics

[This message has been edited by formulaWA (edited 05-31-2020).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageClick Here to Email TheDigitalAlchemistSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your DMs...
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartClick Here to Email reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car. I don't think I've ever seen a Formula with no power options not even the trunk lid. Kinda unique.
coolink13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2021 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coolink13Click Here to Email coolink13Send a Private Message to coolink13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is one nicely preserved Formula. Mine does not have any power options either. Sometimes I wish it did. Other times I love the crank windows, Just because they don't do that anymore in a sports car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock