WTB- 88 Mera Side “Sail” Louver by classic_cars
Started on: 02-10-2020 08:55 AM
Replies: 2 (138 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 02-12-2020 06:22 PM
classic_cars

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for classic_carsSend a Private Message to classic_carsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ISO 88 Mera drivers Side “Sail” Louver
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
send a PM to Carl he has a set that he removed since there a little warped but you should be able to fix them. i grabbed a pair from Nelson ( used set bit of warpage but not bad ) . EVMROB if he ever decides to answer anyone still has the molds you can reach him over at Mad Mechanics. Post this up on " a real mera in paradise" in the general chat section and see if anyone has a used set
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2020 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to be able to evaluate a new set of reproduction sail panels for the Mera crowd in the next several weeks if the current producer has time to get it made. I do know that some materials are currently on order for this project. Then we can see exactly what we would get as well as an approximate price.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock