GT tail light assemblies on ebay by gtoformula
Started on: 12-10-2019 08:36 PM
Replies: 5 (528 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 12-12-2019 07:50 PM
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Set of refurbished tail lights listed on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324006735549
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look awesome and you have 13 watchers as of now ...
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!

Originally posted by Notorio:

They look awesome and you have 13 watchers as of now ...

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what do you charge for refinishing again? I have a set of lenses, one side has a straight line crack on the seem of the clear and black and the other one has a small stone chip.

[This message has been edited by jjd2296 (edited 12-11-2019).]

gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I charge $250 for the pair if shipped the complete tail light assemblies. I'll do them for $200 if shipped just the lenses (preferred). It isn't difficult to disassemble the tail lights (I have a thread on how to do this), but it's time consuming to take them apart and clean everything inside. Also, complete tail light assemblies are large and heavy ... the lenses are much lighter. Shipping to/from Canada will be a cost consideration so suggest just shipping lenses. I can repair any crack, but ones that are in the clear lens area will likely still show. If the one crack is on the border of the clear/black then I may be able to cover it up. Stone chips are easy to cover unless they are very deep in the clear.

Originally" TARGET=_blank>//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...[QUOTE][B]Originally posted by jjd2296:

what do you charge for refinishing again? I have a set of lenses, one side has a straight line crack on the seem of the clear and black and the other one has a small stone chip.

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have personally seen the refurbished tailights that he has done. They are absolutely beautiful! If I needed any for my cars I would have already bought these!

------------------
pat moody

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock