Side Scoops + other parts by LannyL81
Started on: 09-23-2019 05:22 PM
Replies: 9 (707 views)
Last post by: Crasian on 10-05-2019 09:43 PM
LannyL81

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2019 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LannyL81Send a Private Message to LannyL81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These side scoops were made a long time ago, by who I no longer remember. They are fiberglass, filed/sanded for the trim mounting, mounting holes drilled. Probably require a dab of bondo in some very small areas as they have been around for so long and so have a few chips/nicks in them.
I also have various other Fiero parts: 2.8L GM exhaust gaskets, overhead console, map light lens, body rivets, body screws, a dash pod switch surround, cigar lighter surround, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, IAC, oil pressure sender....and other parts in the box. I should have a set of gauges for the center console; just have not been able to locate it at this time, but I will keep looking.

My Fieros are long gone and I am cleaning out the garage. I know I probably paid $250-$350 for the side scoops....but that was then.

So price wise I would like to get $200 for everything I have. Shipping of the side scoops will not be cheap due to the box size, in fact the box itself I will have to purchase a thick cardboard one. So shipping costs are separate.

Since I have not been able to figure-out how to attach photos, email me and I will send them to you. deanvette@comcast.net

[This message has been edited by LannyL81 (edited 09-23-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2019 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just emailed you
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2019 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pics of the scoops?
LannyL81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2019 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LannyL81Send a Private Message to LannyL81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone wanting pictures of the side scoops panels, email me as I have yet to figure-out how to post pictures here.

deanvette@comcast.net
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2019 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent email yesterday, I guess I will send one again
-Crasian
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2019 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Crasian

241 posts
Member since Mar 2018
*double post

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 09-24-2019).]

kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2019 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please let me know if you are selling the side scoops?
Thanks,
Kevin
kevinsullivan@frontier.com
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2019 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for the scoops, via PayPal. Thanks
-Crasian
LannyL81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2019 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LannyL81Send a Private Message to LannyL81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scoops have been sold.

Thanks for all the respones.
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the scoops, exactly as pictured, and crazy fast shipping.. I also gotta say, the boxing was incredible, there was foam board as inside liner, the scoops had it’s owe bubble wrap, the tape to hold all this together was super sticky and tough, it was a tank. Bravo on getting it safe to the buyer.
*I should have taken a picture
-Crasian

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock