Tan Glove Box for sale by Nextel dude
Started on: 07-23-2019 09:47 PM
Replies: 15 (712 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 08-28-2019 11:46 AM
Nextel dude

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Emptying out the storage unit of fiero stuff.

I haven't a clue what this is worth. Missing some screws on the hinge. Needs a new home.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
-Crasian
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via PayPal. Thanks!!
-Crasian

How wierd, I have been kinda looking for one for a year and a half now and within 3 weeks I find and buy 3 of them. LOL

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 07-27-2019).]

Nextel dude

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sold
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2019 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got the glovebox today. It is in super condition and was even shipped out to me the very next day. I’m extremely happy with this purchase. Thank you!
-Crasian
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious. Were there two tan versions made? This looks more like 88 Beechwood than 84-87 tan.
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This glovebox definitely is Beechwood, not the earlier tan color. I would assume the regular tan was available also.
Crasian
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's beechwood, regular tan was available I have it in my car.
sledcaddie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2019 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 85 SE with the lighter "saddle" interior. If anyone out there has one of these glove boxes for sale, please contact me. Even if it is a different color, I'm thinking you could paint it to match. Thanks. Was this an OEM part or after market accessory?
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2019 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aftermarket but really hard to find now. Mint ones never installed fetch a good price. I found mine NOS 3 years ago wasn’t cheap but best aftermarket interior piece put there.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2019 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have any information on these glove boxes? My Fiero had (and of course still has) one when I bought it, always wondered who made them... Don't mean to hijack the thread or anything...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 08-15-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
sledcaddie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2019 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know the name of these? Were they produced solely for the Fiero, or something else?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2019 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were made by either Pisa or the Fiero store a few years ago and then Paul Vargas had a run of them for about a year.
I don`t believe anyone makes them anymore.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2019 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info TX!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2019 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The one in the pic is Pisa it was the best style out of all of them. Perfect match to car with curves etc lol only made for fiero and very hard to find! I had to pay 200 plus shipping for me be but it was new never installed

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

They were made by either Pisa or the Fiero store a few years ago and then Paul Vargas had a run of them for about a year.
I don`t believe anyone makes them anymore.

[This message has been edited by jjd2296 (edited 08-17-2019).]

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is mine installed

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 08-28-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock