Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Beachwood interior pieces from an 87 GT. Including leather seats.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Beachwood interior pieces from an 87 GT. Including leather seats. by Trinten
Started on: 05-27-2019 04:47 PM
Replies: 12 (603 views)
Last post by: Camel on 06-19-2019 06:21 PM
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Editing to take out stuff I've sold. Apologies if it makes the post go wonky. Open to offers for stuff. Thank you to the buyers!)

Hi guys,

Most of this stuff is out of the 87 GT I bought from fellow forum member RCP Builders. I have NOT checked out prices on this stuff recently, so if any of this is goofy-high, please make me a fair offer. I want this stuff to go to people who could use it.

My zip is 27302 if you want to check out what shipping costs would be. To ensure no insurance issues, I take it a pack and ship store and let them pack it. I figure if you're buying the part, you have a rough idea of how big the box will be!

I think these seats are Mr. Mike's. They are leather. There are wear spots in the driver seat (probably kept his wallet in back left pocket). I took pictures. I cleaned up the seats some. They were THIRSTY, the first application of conditioner was absorbed super quick. So I would recommend to the buyer to pick up a jar of Dr. Jackson's Hide Rejuvinator. I was able to get most of the dirt out, I did not spend a great deal of time cleaning/treating the seats, maybe about 30 minutes each. From past experience with abused leather, gentle repeated treatments of cleaner and conditioner over time fixes most things. The zippers were also secured closed with the upholstery rings. So I can't easily peel these seat covers off. I can separate the back from the seat for easier/cheaper shipping. Or of course if you're local enough, we can meet! The second leather seat (passenger side) has no tears, but an odd little crease and some divots in the leather. Pictured.

Yes, there is one aux gauge set for sale and TWO aux gauge trim. Both of them also were quickly absorbing the vinyl conditioner I was putting on. That's why one picture of one of them looks a little 'streaky'. I hadn't buffed it.

The dashpad is in great STRUCTURAL shape, but damn it needs a good cleaning. And the insulation on the back is loose, but staying as one giant piece.

Okay! onto all the pictures and prices!

15 dollars?

5 bucks? Or should I sell it with the aux gauges it came off of?

10 bucks?

5 bucks?

10 bucks?

25?

25?

50?

20?

15 bucks for the pair?

25?

25?

20?

First leather seat (Driver side) 200

Second leather seat (passenger side) 350

[This message has been edited by Trinten (edited 06-19-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1987 did not have Beechwood.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I haven't looked up the VIN of the car to see if it was an 86 or 87. When I bought it, I was told it was an 87.

Edit: I grabbed the title. It says 1987 on there. I guess someone swapped this stuff into the car.

[This message has been edited by Trinten (edited 05-27-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the pre 88 saddle colors to me.....
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes sir, I believe those are pre 88 tan or brown. The Beechwood is more of a peanut butter color. Great to have a complete interior for someone though! GLWS!!!!!
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info. I (ignorantly) thought all of the tan palette was part of beachwood. I don't think it'll let me edit the title, so it'll need to stay that way
Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2019 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Performance sound stuff (dome light with the control and the wiring harness) have been sold!
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2019 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the sub stereo wiring and sub controller. Sent it quick and is exactly as pictured. Thanks!

-Crasian
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2019 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Crasian!

I'm glad it arrived without any issues! Thanks again!
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to post up pictures of the inner door panels, just in case anyone thinks of it, Quad GT already beat you to it. They are sold!
PFF
System Bot
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some more stuff sold, I will update the main thread to clean it up a little.
Sold the gauge cluster and one of the GT gauge sets. They did not want the trim, so I still have that!
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go my tracking # in less than 24 hours, thanks Trinten

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock