1988 Tubular suspension, coilovers, and Wilwood brakes by Apple Pie
Started on: 11-04-2018 04:03 PM
Replies: 12 (695 views)
Last post by: Apple Pie on 11-07-2018 05:27 PM
Apple Pie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2018 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Apple PieSend a Private Message to Apple PieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SPF!

Ive got some nice unused parts from a build I started with my dad some years ago that isn't going to get finished. The hurricane came through and blew down his garage. These parts were fortunately not in there at the time. I do not remember much about the specifics for these parts.

13" Wilwood brakes and front knuckles.

Tubular lower control arms and coilovers (Missing one shock for now) Upper control arms are MIA.

Master cylinder and proportioning valve.

I'm not really sure what all of this is worth. $1500 unless thats way off.

Photo shows half of the parts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r...2_162452128.jpg?dl=0

UPDATE: UCAs found! Only thing still missing is the one shock. Photo should be up soon.

Breaking up id like to keep the control arms shock/springs together. $1000 (if the other shock shows up ill throw that in as well)

$600 for the brakes.
Uppers and ball joints.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r...2_162452128.jpg?dl=0

Also found a brass steering rack bushing If anyone wants that.

Here are some more photos!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/...8YylAOSl8GCf5ta?dl=0

[This message has been edited by Apple Pie (edited 11-15-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture shows baby in a baby seat and a proud father.

Don't sell the kid!
Apple Pie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Apple PieSend a Private Message to Apple PieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I up dated the photo. Baby not for sale!
boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any idea if those lower control arms can be used with oem upper on the 88?
Apple Pie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Apple PieSend a Private Message to Apple PieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think they will. Just measured 14inches from the bushings to the center of the ball joint.

[This message has been edited by Apple Pie (edited 11-05-2018).]

msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Apple Pie:

I think they will. Just measured 14inches from the bushings to the center of the ball joint.

Very interested in the lower control arms...

Would you be willing to sell individual pieces?
Apple Pie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Apple PieSend a Private Message to Apple PieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I will sell just the control arms separately. I'd like to bundle them with the other suspension components. And looking at it they will not work with the stock spring shock combo. It requires the coilovers style shocks.
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for lower arms with complete coilovers?

Thanks
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Apple Pie:

Yes I will sell just the control arms separately. I'd like to bundle them with the other suspension components. And looking at it they will not work with the stock spring shock combo. It requires the coilovers style shocks.

PM sent
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2018 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all that kit is parts from AMS (tubular lower, w/ QA1 coilovers) 13" wilwood brake kit, and dropped spindles. Only thing is the spindles look like they don't have the brake brackets. From the pic its hard to tell. You are correct. The LCA will only work with the coil overs as shown in the pics, and vice versa. As for the 13" brakes, if the spindles have the brackets then again, they have to go as a set. Each will only work with the other. Brakes and LCA can be split up. $1500 is a good price, do you have all four 13" brakes (front/back) or just the front.

Mine just before install

Rob
Apple Pie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2018 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Apple PieSend a Private Message to Apple PieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info! I got all this stuff the better part of a decade ago so I've forgotten a lot. I do not think they are drop spindles but when I get home I will take some more photos.
Ball joints located!

Front brakes only and the caliper adapter brackets are included.
PFF
System Bot
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

How much for lower arms with complete coilovers?

Thanks

Price please.
Apple Pie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2018 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Apple PieSend a Private Message to Apple PieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

Price please.

I updated the original post. My dad called and said he found the uppers as well. Only thing still missing is one shock. If someone buys the set up before its found and I later find it Ill ship it to them no charge.
A link to the shocks.
https://www.jegs.com/p/QA1/...ocks/743895/10002/-1

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock