1986 Pontiac Fiero 3800 SC 4 Speed Manual by timenewton
Started on: 10-04-2018 10:44 AM
Replies: 7 (924 views)
Last post by: timenewton on 10-18-2018 08:55 AM
timenewton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here it is posted on Craigsist, figured easy image hosting.

4500 for both cars

https://charlotte.craigslis...iero/6714661503.html

Also posted short youtube clip of how it sounds running.

[This message has been edited by timenewton (edited 10-17-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you posted your account link instead of the actual craigslist link. Direct to an unknown page.
timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The parts car has a 5 speed getrag with all the cables and shifter. If anyone wants more pics of the White Fiero please ask. Id like to sell it I only have about a month before I go back in the ARMY, I want to drag it with me but I dont need to with family.

[This message has been edited by timenewton (edited 10-06-2018).]

timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2018 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timenewton:

The parts car has a 5 speed getrag with all the cables and shifter. If anyone wants more pics of the White Fiero please ask. Id like to sell it I only have about a month before I go back in the ARMY, I want to drag it with me but I dont need to with family.

Bump. Whos interested?
timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2018 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5000 takes both cars, the engine was rebuilt and installed by Lee Arnett only 3 years ago.

timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is my last offer to you guys. 4,500 for both cars. I can put the wheels on the spare parts car so it can be rolled also. Im moving soon and trying to not take it with me.

Kanga

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KangaSend a Private Message to KangaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had the cash to buy this back. I miss zipping around in it. It's a fast and fun car. The swap is really clean and was done by someone who's done several swaps. Good price for a complete swap.
timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kanga:

Wish I had the cash to buy this back. I miss zipping around in it. It's a fast and fun car. The swap is really clean and was done by someone who's done several swaps. Good price for a complete swap.

Thats what I thought. Good to hear from you. Not to mention im including a spare parts car with it, and i've bought extra stuff since I bought it from you that comes with it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock