Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Wheel Cap Decals (Stickers) with Fiero 2k8 Logo!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Wheel Cap Decals (Stickers) with Fiero 2k8 Logo! by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 07-19-2018 07:28 AM
Replies: 22 (821 views)
Last post by: ron768 on 08-24-2018 09:12 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been wanting to make Fiero front fascia badges with the 2k8 logo I designed for quite a while now. And although I have found a company that can make them for me, initial investment is too steep for me and the risk too high. So I thought starting with something a bit more simpler: Wheel Cap Decals!

I'm offering these in quite a few options/colors.

1) "Basic" version, set of 4
Vinyl, laminated. These things are virtually indestructible. They will outlast your car! Waterproof, color will not fade due to exposure to sunlight
Price: $12.50 (incl. S&H to anywhere in the world)

2) Silver/Gold version, set of 4
Silver/Gold foil background. The foil is not brushed or anything so they will shine like a mirror. Waterproof, color will not fade due to exposure to sunlight
Price: $17.50 (incl. S&H to anywhere in the world)

3) Deluxe domed version, set of 4
Brushed metallic background, domed (thick plastic layer).
Price: $25.00 (incl. S&H to anywhere in the world)

The Silver/Gold version is going to take a few weeks before I can start making them.

The "domed" version are the only ones I can't make myself (yet) so I need to have them made. Problem is, I need to order a large amount (of a single color option) so if there's interest in these, we first need to agree on which of the color options to start with. But I will get back to that in a later post.

The basic version is ready for sale immediately (since I make these myself and have everything in house to make them). Here are the different color options (photos are of actual product):

A) Black on grey

B) Grey on black

C) Black and red (striped) on grey

D) Black and red on grey

E) Black and blue on grey

I can only accept PayPal at the moment. If you are interested in a set, please shoot me a private message with the number (of sets of 4) you want, and which color option (A, B, C, D or E). As soon as payment through PayPal has been received, I will ship them out to you.

Like I said, all prices are including S&H to anywhere in the world and are for a set of 4. It takes 6-10 business days for the decals to arrive.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I can make these any color you want. If you want special colors, please let me know before you order.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to sound like a butt-kisser but those look really good.

Where is that "LIKE" button when you need it.
hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff what is the diameter for these ?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2018 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2"

But if you need a different size, I can make those too.
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2018 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be buying a set, would you do them in black and yellow, following pic #2 above? I would buy a set of the domed ones in that combo, but I realize it would never generate enough orders for a custom run. Thanks for making these available.

------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula, Yellow, original. (CJB #118)
1977 Pontiac Le Mans Can-Am W72, original, unrestored.
1977 Pontiac Grand LeMans
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP L67/MN7 (Parts Car)
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP L67/MN7 (DD)

hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2018 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm
Mike Morris

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2018 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice look great!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CJB118:

I will be buying a set, would you do them in black and yellow, following pic #2 above? I would buy a set of the domed ones in that combo, but I realize it would never generate enough orders for a custom run. Thanks for making these available.

Yes, not a problem.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno, new seller, low feedback, guy never posts...
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I dunno, new seller, low feedback, guy never posts...

PFF
System Bot
flyntus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2018 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, I got to bump Chris Pennock to the top of the page!!!
also, I want to purchase the set of the black on grey.
Thanks Pat Moody

------------------
pat moody

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2018 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

Hey everyone, I got to bump Chris Pennock to the top of the page!!!

Uhh.....Pat

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-28-2018).]

CJB118

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2018 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG Texas.....
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2018 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an FYI, all orders have been shipped last week.
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff, received mine last week, they look great. Will install them as soon as rain stops!
hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2018 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arrived today thanks Cliff.
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
CJB118

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Decals arrived! Nice work, a cool stylistic touch for our Fieros. Thank you.
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2018 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent for 2-1/4" type C
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my decals, they are just great!
They really dress up the rims. Thanks for making them.
Pat
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2018 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock