Started on: 07-04-2018 11:34 PM
Replies: 19 (1137 views)
Last post by: liv4God on 06-28-2019 02:18 AM
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2018 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Sale - New replacement tachometer boards including a built in calibration circuit. Fix your dead or high reading tach easy.

After installing, to calibrate simply power up the tach. Verify the needle indicates zero and if not simply pull the pointer up and off of the shaft. Then reinstall making sure the needle is at zero. Then turn both switches to Calibrate - and adjust the resistor till your tach reads 4000 RPM for a 6 cylinder, 3000 RPM for a four or 6000 RPM if you are running a V8. Once adjusted switch the calibration circuit off and install.

Introductory priced at $60.00 shipped to US locations.

Contact or simply paypal me at gofast@reddevilriver.com if you are interested.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2018 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can only assume this will work with 4.9 swap? Cause those always need recalibration.
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2018 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice, good to see products that support our cars.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2018 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

I can only assume this will work with 4.9 swap? Cause those always need recalibration.

Yes, it does. HEI or points also.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2018 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, I shall be ordering one here soon then.
Mike Morris

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome

------------------
1999 Camaro Z28 B4C Heads Cam Intake Stall etc
1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 331 R block S trim Intercooled
1988 MR2 SC Cammed,Pulley etc
1988 Corvette Cammed stalled bolt ons
1985 Fiero SE V6-Transgo,stall,K&N

Bahrbarian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Looking forward to finally calibrating my tach!
Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2018 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Total with low fuel light $75, right?

[This message has been edited by Bahrbarian (edited 07-26-2018).]

Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone heard from phonedawgz (Timm)? I've been trying to get a hold of him by PM on the forum, email, and phone number from his website for a few weeks because the first and second tach boards he sent me didn't work for my application (84 V6 conversion, tach with a voltmeter). Trying to come to a resolution, either a refund or another redesign on the board. It's a great product, may just need another tweak for this application. Anyone got any ideas on how to get a hold of him? Thanks!
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2018 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bahrbarian:

Has anyone heard from phonedawgz (Timm)? I've been trying to get a hold of him by PM on the forum, email, and phone number from his website for a few weeks because the first and second tach boards he sent me didn't work for my application (84 V6 conversion, tach with a voltmeter). Trying to come to a resolution, either a refund or another redesign on the board. It's a great product, may just need another tweak for this application. Anyone got any ideas on how to get a hold of him? Thanks!

I have ordered parts with him in the past and he is a bit slow to respond. I can only assume he is a busy individual. (did not mean to say bust..haha)

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 10-21-2018).]

Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2018 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I guess I'll keep trying. It's been a few weeks now, but I suppose he could be on vacation or out of town for some other reason too. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. He really does great work and makes quality stuff (like my swap harness and speedo buffer) in my opinion. Just a glitch on this one I'm sure.
PFF
System Bot
Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woohoo! Got my latest version of phonedawgz' tach board and it works awesome! Easy to calibrate the tach and optional low fuel light, and my volt gauge is right on too. Thanks phonedawgz!
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very professional part, love the low fuel light and my Tach is now 100% accurate and smooth! Thanks!
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2019 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Camel

381 posts
Member since Jul 2009
Kinda hard to photograph, but here is a pic of the low fuel light.

He incorporated a bulb check with the first key on like most factory lamps... very pro!

I used the empty battery spot in my 88 because I have the AUX gauges, but my other alternative would be remove the "shift" light spot and add it in that location. (Doesn't work with 88 V6s anyhow.)

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have changed the low fuel light color to yellow, but red is still available if asked for. For that matter green or white would also be availble if requested.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I have changed the low fuel light color to yellow

Can we purchase this separately or exchange the red one out?
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$$$ sent!
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2019 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another happy customer! The board arrived quickly and was easy to install and set up. Tach is working great and the low fuel light is a neat addition to the car. Thank you phonedawgz!
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2019 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Double post

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 06-28-2019).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave