Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  **Group Buy- Addco 88' front and rear sway bars** (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
**Group Buy- Addco 88' front and rear sway bars** by mnstrfiero
Started on: 04-15-2018 12:35 AM
Replies: 47 (1473 views)
Last post by: mnstrfiero on 06-30-2018 12:12 AM
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. So it comes with brackets, I’m assuming it’s just the standard type bracket, but someone mentioned it won’t fit in the stock location, does that mean the new bracket for the front move it out of the way enough to clear? Is bracket possibly “offset”? I’m assuming that since the rep states that there is no modification needed it’s fine, but I hate assuming. Thanks, I am wanting to pull the trigger real bad..

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 04-30-2018).]

IP: Logged
mnstrfiero

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

Ok. So it comes with brackets, I’m assuming it’s just the standard type bracket, but someone mentioned it won’t fit in the stock location, does that mean the new bracket for the front move it out of the way enough to clear? Is bracket possibly “offset”? I’m assuming that since the rep states that there is no modification needed it’s fine, but I hate assuming. Thanks, I am wanting to pull the trigger real bad..

Fieorguru had mentioned a fitment issue referring to the WCF front bar. The deisgn of that bar is entirely differently. I’ve touched on this earlier in this post.

With that said, what I can offer is to buy the bars back from you if you’re not completely satisifed (due to fitment issues, or finish). I want the buyers to be confident with the product and transaction. I also want to uphold my reputation as a member and a business owner representing this product.
mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone-

For the buyers who have emailed me, I sent out a email. We are going to start collecting payment for the group buy, and all the information was provided in the email.

For those who would still like to jump in on this deal, please let me know. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a set for $500 shipped (small discount off Addco's price, plus I absorb the paypal fees). this is for BOTH front and rear bar, which include mounting brackets and end-links.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello

My apologies if this has already been answered, but has anyone chimed in that has purchased these bars in the past as to what the performance compared to OEM bars was? What noticeable difference there was?

I may be interested in a set, but would like to have a better understanding of how my car will benefit

thanks
mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Hello

My apologies if this has already been answered, but has anyone chimed in that has purchased these bars in the past as to what the performance compared to OEM bars was? What noticeable difference there was?

I may be interested in a set, but would like to have a better understanding of how my car will benefit

thanks

Hello, i actually don’t have direct experience with aftermarket sway bars on a fiero, but the added rigidity will improve cornering speed. The sway bar is essentially a spring tying one side to the other. It improves handling without the noticable compromise in ride quality compared to lowering springs.

Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Chris.. sent payment for a set of anti-sway bars, front and rear. Couldn’t pass it up, might never be available again for quiet some time, you never know. Thanks
mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

Hi Chris.. sent payment for a set of anti-sway bars, front and rear. Couldn’t pass it up, might never be available again for quiet some time, you never know. Thanks

Thank you friend, replied to you email as well
mnstrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2018 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a friendly update to this thread;

we did manage to get a total of 10 buyers, and I believe we got all the bars out today. I want to thank everyone who was apart of making this happen.

With that said, we did have one buyer back out, leaving 1 kit still available! I will honor my initial offer of $500 shipped (front and rear) to the lower 48-states. Please contact me via email, as I do not check this forum often.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock