Looking for 88 faceplate by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 03-09-2018 08:24 PM
Replies: 6 (274 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 03-12-2018 10:27 AM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a dot matrix face plate for oil/volt and radio/heater plate. Cash or I have faceplates of other years to trade.

[This message has been edited by FIERO JOHN-WI (edited 03-09-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2018 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a look this evening when I get back home. I believe that I have a spare dot matrix plate or two in my parts section.

Nelson
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2018 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Nelson, "doesn't" need to be show quality just npt broken.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked a few minutes ago and have an extra auxiliary plate, one shift console cover plate, and a couple of instrument surrounds in the 1988 dot matrix pattern but no HVAC surround located so far.

Nelson
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2018 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like the aux oil/ volt plate for sure, please keeping checking on hvac plate, need that and Nelson is the shift plate auto??
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2018 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

I would like the aux oil/ volt plate for sure, please keeping checking on hvac plate, need that and Nelson is the shift plate auto??

No, I do not have any automatic transmission related items since all of my cars are manual five speeds (Getrag 282).

Nelson
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2018 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock