Need Headlight parts by MyFirefly88Gt
Started on: 03-08-2018 01:42 AM
Replies: 5 (174 views)
Last post by: MyFirefly88Gt on 03-09-2018 03:19 PM
MyFirefly88Gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MyFirefly88GtSend a Private Message to MyFirefly88GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I started my first project on my 88 GT, which I've only had around 8 or 9 months. I bought new headlight bulbs for it, and when I took everything apart I found some problems. Most of what I need I can find between The Fiero Store and Rock Auto. However, other things have proven harder to find, or hard to find at a price I'd feel is reasonable. So I wondering if anyone has the bezel molding for the left side at least, both sides if possible, and any pivot bolts that they'd be willing to part with? At the very least, I need the left bezel and one pivot bolt as the left bezel is broken and one of the pivot bolts was somehow pieced together with a spring, a small white plastic tube and a nut. Through my searching for what I need, those are the names for those parts that actually brought results, so I hope I'm making sense. So much for my idea that headlights would be "an easy start" to my repairs this season.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple of headlight sets. Send me some pictures of the parts you need by PM or email. Probably let the stuff go for around shipping cost.

------------------

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/076378.html

near the bottom. I also have a variety of the bushings you need.
MyFirefly88Gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MyFirefly88GtSend a Private Message to MyFirefly88GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by da.slyboy:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/076378.html

near the bottom. I also have a variety of the bushings you need.

I sent you an email with the picture of the pivot bolt I’m looking for. Subject is “Headlight parts”. Definitely want the headlight bezels.
MyFirefly88Gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MyFirefly88GtSend a Private Message to MyFirefly88GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MyFirefly88Gt

38 posts
Member since Nov 2017

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

I have a couple of headlight sets. Send me some pictures of the parts you need by PM or email. Probably let the stuff go for around shipping cost.

I emailed you pictures of what I’m looking for too. Subject “Headlight parts”. It seems a few extras wouldn’t be a bad thing. Let me know. Thanks
MyFirefly88Gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MyFirefly88GtSend a Private Message to MyFirefly88GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are awesome! Arrangements in the works to get my headlights done right. Not costing near the fortune it would have if I’d done eBay, so next time I’m posting here again. Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock