87 headlights for sale by Detainabull
Started on: 03-05-2018 02:02 PM
Replies: 3 (213 views)
Last post by: Detainabull on 03-13-2018 10:26 AM
Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a set of 87 Headlights for sale. It is the entire assembly w bulb included. Car has been sitting for several years and motor condition is unknown. You can however turn the knob on the motor and raise the headlights. The wiring harness is available as well. I have not pulled it from the car yet. Make offers plus shipping. Can email or text photos if necessary. Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MyFirefly88Gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MyFirefly88GtSend a Private Message to MyFirefly88GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be willing to sell only certain parts of the assembly? I just bought new bulbs for mine, and attempted to install them to find a few issues with what I have. I've only had the car 9 months or so, this is the first project I've started on it. I need the bezel molding for at least the left side, maybe both, and at least one pivot bolt as I found one rigged up with springs and such to hold in place. I've looked online, but I'm not too happy about the prices. If I could get them cheaper, I'd like to. I'd be willing to buy both moldings, and all 4 pivot bolts. If not, I understand. I just don't need the entire assembly. Mine is an 88 GT, but they are all interchangeable, right? Thanks

[This message has been edited by MyFirefly88Gt (edited 03-08-2018).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

HAGO!
Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2018 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Items are sold. Thanks everyone

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock