Started on: 12-08-2017 12:06 AM
Replies: 3 (721 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 01-13-2018 08:57 PM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Changed out the color of my interior and I didn't want to paint over any of the 88 beechwood. What i have is a 88 coupe dash, gauge surround, radio surround, aux gauge, shift console, center console, Not pictured are the lower door trim, emergency brake trim. I have a set of beechwood "A" and "B" pillar trim, however someone painted them w/ black spray paint (long story). I think you could get the "A" trim cleaned up, but the "B" is shot. What I don't have is door panels. Dash has 2 cracks near the driverside speaker grill. The lower dash corners are perfect. I can get more pics if needed. Will not separate, will not ship. $300 Come to Virginia Beach to pick it up.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a damn good deal.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you a PM

------------------
Pat Jones

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sold

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock