Sale on Leather Manual Shifter Boots by Russ88TTop
Started on: 12-02-2017 10:34 PM
Replies: 6 (540 views)
Last post by: imabuzzkill on 12-18-2017 10:04 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like the title says. The sale is for Leather manual shift Boots. The cost is $28 shipped ( usually $47 ) in the US, but I can ship to other countries, just PM me and I'll let you know the cost. Trying too keep the cost down, so they don't have the top stitching like I usually do, but they are Leather.
I have some Black Leather left over from an interior I completed and am passing on the savings to the Fiero community. I'll keep the sale on for a limited time or until I use up the Leather
They're available on the website.

Thanks for looking
Russ

www.rwupholstery.com

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 12-04-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2017 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 12-03-2017).]

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2017 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 12-03-2017).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are still available

Russ
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received my order from Russ. Wow. I expected a turn around to be at least a couple of weeks and it was just a handful of days and free shipping. I ordered both the manual shifter boot and a replacement boot for the emergency brake. There is nothing like the combination of real leather and master craftsmanship. If you're feeling the Christmas Spirit or planning for the 35th this is a no-brainer. I don't know when Russ's sale ends but this is a deal at twice the price.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes
Frazee: 2011, 2014, 2016

imabuzzkill

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imabuzzkillSend a Private Message to imabuzzkillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock