T-top end caps for sale, new old stock? $375 by railshot
Started on: 07-04-2017 08:18 AM
Replies: 19 (696 views)
Last post by: railshot on 08-25-2017 12:57 PM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2017 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of T-top endcaps I bought for my GT I am looking to sell due to trying to sell selling the T-top.
Never used, and to me appear to be new old stock.

They have all the markings of being original down to ejector pin flash and flow lines.
I have been in plastic injection molding for over 40 years now, and these look original, not like cast reproductions.

Never installed and will need to be painted to match your interior as the originals I believe were.

Looking to get $375 plus shipping which should not be much as these are very light!
Only selling to put more into my red solid roof GT.

If any interest email me at railshot@hotmail.com or PM me here.

PayPal only please when ready, and do as I do, send as friend or family not vendor.

If you have an issue with them, I am good for it...... don't give PayPal a cut!
I will keep your payment in my PayPal until you tell me you are happy with them.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 08-12-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2017 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are indeed real and are NOT reproductions. Good price too.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2017 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

These are indeed real and are NOT reproductions. Good price too.

Thanks for the verification fieroparts.com, I know you have them and appreciate that!

These are rare and very hard to come by in this condition.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Open to offers!
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale, and probably going on Ebay next week if nobody wants them here.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally posted to ebay, I will provide a link as soon as it goes live.

No reserve with a $.99 starting bid..... how can you go wrong?

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

railshot

1310 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Now listed on Ebay, here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/182714366236?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

Now listed on Ebay, here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/182714366236?

I just started your auction off.

Nelson
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I just started your auction off.

Nelson

LOL, Thanks!
And you have been outbid by a buck already.... !!

May the best man win, and seriously, there is no reserve on these so bid wisely!

I just want them to go to a good home and be used.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder, these will end on Saturday around 10 am, and if someone from here gets them, the shipping will be on me.

Really want these to go to a restoration project, or really, anyone from PFF!

It seems that we are all on a small lifeboat in the middle of the Atlantic trying to keep our cars afloat, so if I can pass these on to a T-top owner that needs them or wants to reproduce them..........

5% of the sale will go to the forum to help keep it alive also!
I really see a decline in posts etc. lately, and hope this is not an indicator of what is coming........
I still love my Fiero and want to help keep it in the public eye.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 08-15-2017).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2017 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last bump......... Just a bit over 14 hours left to the auction end.
Good luck everyone, and like I said earlier, bid wisely!

Once again, I will keep your funds available to refund for 1 week if you are not satisfied for literally any reason!
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2017 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You did real well at $250 for some hard to get parts. The next guy that needs them will probably have to pour a mold and cast these in resin .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

You did real well at $250 for some hard to get parts. The next guy that needs them will probably have to pour a mold and cast these in resin .

I feel good about the sale price, but they still have not been paid for and just may appear again.
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope....not to worry. There Mine Cant wait to get em'

Thanks !

Boz
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Nope....not to worry. There Mine Cant wait to get em'

Thanks !

Boz

Excellent Bozzie!

Glad that someone here got them and they will be used.

I just sent you an email via Ebay, and will be shipping them out tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.
Shipping on me for being a PFF member, so I owe you a couple of bucks.

Once you get them, let me know!
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks so much Dave ! Your a stand up guy. Any xtra $ just donate it to Pennocks

Enjoy !

Boz
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks so much Dave ! Your a stand up guy. Any xtra $ just donate it to Pennocks

Enjoy !

Boz

I like that idea, and will also add 10% of the sale price to it!
Shipped out this afternoon around 4:36 pm. LOL, 6 minutes too late!

Window closed but they heard me and took it anyway.... good people there.

Sent the tracking number via Ebay, and also sent it 2 day priority so you will probably have them by Friday.
Dave
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Enjoy !

Boz

Glad they arrived in good shape, and Cliff will be getting a bit of a donation over what I have already donated.
Thanks for the purchase, and put them to good use!
Dave
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave,

Got them in great condition as stated. I almost hate to use them as they are perfect ! Thanks for all you've done for the forum

Boz
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dave,

Got them in great condition as stated. I almost hate to use them as they are perfect ! Thanks for all you've done for the forum

Boz

LOL, that was my quandary also when I had them!
And as for the forum, it has treated me well and given me an outlet for my adventures in Fiero land, so I owe it and all the members here quite a bit.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock