Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out 86 GT Auto in Pittsburgh, PA (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out 86 GT Auto in Pittsburgh, PA by viperine
Started on: 05-20-2017 10:54 AM
Replies: 81 (1653 views)
Last post by: vette7584 on 12-24-2017 01:46 PM
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title states, picked up a parts car that runs and drives. Black exterior, though I will likely keep the black panels and offer the blue panels from my 87 GT as I switch over. This is the basic idea for now, though it may change.

Not able to ship body panels except perhaps the lower rear quarters or maybe fenders.

Tail lights are undamaged, but have the typical delamination.

Headlight motors/buckets/covers are entirely missing. Interior is grey with some decent parts including an untorn passenger seat (needs a deep cleaning though).

Does have the performance sound system, radio is missing though I have a stock 86GT radio I can include for the right price.

Pictures will be added as I can get to them, I post from my phone so be patient with me.

For now, please express any interest in parts via this thread BEFORE sending a PM, so that I may offer less confusion on any "dibs" situations. Do state what parts you may need in the thread when possible.

I am not a frequent seller but I have sold a couple things on this forum before. Shipping is only promised on Wednesdays and Thursdays as my job permits, though I will make efforts to ship any other day.

PayPal is preferred, cash in hand is appreciated.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
timenewton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the instrument cluster?
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the plastic covers on the sides of the seats, as well as any unbroken handles that tilt the seats back(I need both driver and passenger side).
Also the badge on the nose if it's easy to get off for you.(I really just need the plastic bracket)

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

I need the plastic covers on the sides of the seats, as well as any unbroken handles that tilt the seats back(I need both driver and passenger side).
Also the badge on the nose if it's easy to get off for you.(I really just need the plastic bracket)

The pork chop covers, one is missing and the other is broken, will need to check tomorrow on the plastic recline handles. I may have an extra pair of repairable chops (broken tab inside), and the nose emblem (if I can get to it, I've heard they are tricky), I will surely try.
$5 each on these parts, or if you do want all 5 pieces, I'll do $20 plus shipping.

PM sent in regards to the cluster.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2017 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, no one has asked about tail lights yet? Ok I will lol. Interested in the tail lights and the quarter windows if they could be removed without damage ( I know)
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Wow, no one has asked about tail lights yet? Ok I will lol. Interested in the tail lights and the quarter windows if they could be removed without damage ( I know)

Both quarter windows are cracked, with the passenger side having a partial crack that may still allow it to be used. Driver side is not going to come off in one piece though.

The taillights are going to be available at $600 for the pair.
Princelad

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cost of rims will pick up
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Princelad:

Cost of rims will pick up

Wheels will be sold with the tires once I get some of the other major parts off. This is my only real problem, I'm not very well organized to have taken this task on (shame on me, I know, but I'm tryin'!), Tires are in pretty good shape so I would like $150 for the set, Missing some center caps though.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price of steering wheel
triads

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for triadsSend a Private Message to triadsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Condition and price for 3rd gauge pod?
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the automatic bezel assemble including the surround? condition?

Ron
PFF
System Bot
PapaG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PapaGSend a Private Message to PapaGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be interested in the drip rails if they are there and not messed up. How much for both drip rails?
Mike
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Price of steering wheel

The steering wheel in this car is still n dire need of recovery, so I intend to have it done. Once I do, the steering wheel from my 87 will be up for sale, it's much nicer though still not perfect. $75 for that one, will take pictures if you are interested.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

viperine

1401 posts
Member since Feb 2015

Originally posted by triads:

Condition and price for 3rd gauge pod?

Pretty warped cover, the gauges are in good shape. $30
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

viperine

1401 posts
Member since Feb 2015

Originally posted by mr-riff:

How much for the automatic bezel assemble including the surround? condition?

Ron

This piece is in poor condition, surround is warped and the silver finish is rather banged up. $10
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

viperine

1401 posts
Member since Feb 2015

Originally posted by PapaG:

I may be interested in the drip rails if they are there and not messed up. How much for both drip rails?
Mike

Drip rails are in okay shape, they were painted over with the car and are glossy black. Not sure I am comfortable shipping these. I also have never seen any sold so I'm a little clueless on what they might be worth. $75 for the pair, I suppose?
triads

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for triadsSend a Private Message to triadsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Pretty warped cover, the gauges are in good shape. $30

Ok, i'll pm you about this.. How about the headliner?
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This piece is in poor condition, surround is warped and the silver finish is rather banged up. $10

I will take a pass, Thanks

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by triads:

Ok, i'll pm you about this.. How about the headliner?

Not willing to ship the headliner, I just recovered one, and they really are just a giant potato chip begging to snap apart if they haven't already.
Princelad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the engine vent screws, particularly the winged one, but will take both.

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Silver, 5 Speed
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track

PFF
System Bot
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied to. Engine vent screws were missing from this car to begin with.
Driver seat and wheels are pending, as well as cluster surround trim and gauge pod.
Passenger seat is still available, untorn but dirty. Will remove upholstery if someone is interested that needs them shipped.
87fiero2017

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
U have the clamps for the pipes that run along beside the gas tank?
87fiero2017

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87fiero2017

123 posts
Member since May 2017
And the driver seat spring that releases the sliders?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87fiero2017:

U have the clamps for the pipes that run along beside the gas tank?

I have not been under the car yet to assess the overall condition. Will check in the next few days.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

viperine

1401 posts
Member since Feb 2015

And the driver seat spring that releases the sliders?

Driver seat is pending sale, the tracks and small pieces along with it.
87fiero2017

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure I need more stuff just can't think of it all
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to buy the sunroof hold down assembly. The portion that bolts to the roof. The clips on mine are completely shot and will not hold the pins on the glass portion of the setup. I could also use the switch plate that holds the power window switches.
Price shipped to 33463 please. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-10-2017).]

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I would like to buy the sunroof hold down assembly. The portion that bolts to the roof. The clips on mine are completely shot and will not hold the pins on the glass portion of the setup. I could also use the switch plate that holds the power window switches.
Price shipped to 33463 please. Thanks!

The piece on the upper right?
Do you need window switches or just the panel?

Sunroof clip and bare switch panel, $25 shipped sound good?

Edit to add, image was borrowed from a post of Patrick's. Not my actual parts.

[This message has been edited by viperine (edited 06-10-2017).]

87fiero2017

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thats the clamps im looking for. do you happen to have a front license mount for an aero nose?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try to get under the car for a look on Thursday. My vacation ended today and work has shoved me into overtime. Go figure!

There is no front plate holder, sorry.

thats the clamps im looking for. do you happen to have a front license mount for an aero nose?

PFF
System Bot
87fiero2017

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's fine. Thanks!
txtallman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2017 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for txtallmanSend a Private Message to txtallmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the console plate and trim surround around the auto shifter. how much for those ?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2017 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by txtallman:

I need the console plate and trim surround around the auto shifter. how much for those ?

These pieces are in rather poor shape in this car, scratched up, discolored, and warped.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The piece on the upper right?

Received today, my sunroof now closes properly! Thanks! ! !

Internet-man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Internet-manSend a Private Message to Internet-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need wires. The harnesses for: tail lights, power windows, power door locks, and aux gauge pod.
I dream of wires.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can provide these all, nothing has been cut. However, I am unsure of pricing. I also need to see about the auxillary gauges wiring to see how it ties into the main harness. PM me if you know the details, I will likely be pulling the dash out this week.

Originally posted by Internet-man:

I need wires. The harnesses for: tail lights, power windows, power door locks, and aux gauge pod.
I dream of wires.

Luperman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LupermanSend a Private Message to LupermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the drivers side skirt?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$50. Needs either painted, or the rattle-can silver sanded off.

Originally posted by Luperman:

How much for the drivers side skirt?

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the coil heat shield. Prefer not bent up or rusted/corroded.
Thanks, Kit
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock