Started on: 04-18-2017 04:39 PM
Replies: 3 (581 views)
Last post by: chrissin712 on 04-20-2017 12:01 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two complete factory Performance Sound systems (subwoofer) for sale. The harnesses are uncut, the amplifiers have been tested and the speakers are originals with new foam. I have one with a medium gray maplight ('86-'88) and one in tan ('86-'87).

Price is $300 each and that INCLUDES shipping to the lower 48. If you are anywhere else please PM me for a shipping quote....it may not be any more expensive, but I will need to make sure.

Thanks!

BTW...these are direct bolt-in systems on any '86-'88 Fiero and work with any factory or aftermarket radio....although some minor mods may be necessary for aftermarket stereos. If you have an '84 or '85 then more parts are needed to install it in your car. I do not have these parts (heater core cover, amplifier holder, etc.), but are easy to come by.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are nice sub woofer systems!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

Those are nice sub woofer systems!

Thanks! I think I'm going to keep them and install them in my "new" Fieros (2 more will be added to the fleet very soon!).
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I have two complete factory Performance Sound systems (subwoofer) for sale. The harnesses are uncut, the amplifiers have been tested and the speakers are originals with new foam. I have one with a medium gray maplight ('86-'88) and one in tan ('86-'87).

Price is $300 each and that INCLUDES shipping to the lower 48. If you are anywhere else please PM me for a shipping quote....it may not be any more expensive, but I will need to make sure.

Thanks!

Do you know of a write up on installing this in an 84 by any chance???

BTW...these are direct bolt-in systems on any '86-'88 Fiero and work with any factory or aftermarket radio....although some minor mods may be necessary for aftermarket stereos. If you have an '84 or '85 then more parts are needed to install it in your car. I do not have these parts (heater core cover, amplifier holder, etc.), but are easy to come by.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock