Dew wipes wanted. by railshot
Started on: 04-14-2017 09:23 AM
Replies: 20 (564 views)
Last post by: railshot on 05-05-2017 05:56 PM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a set of dew wipes.
Outer really needed, but will take inner and outer if available in new condition for my other '88 GT soon to arrive.

Yes, I know the Fiero Store sells them, but after reading a review posted here a while ago about the Fiero store wipes , I am hoping someone has a set of either oem or diystu, or seajai dew wipes they would like to sell.

Or, if the review I read is now outdated, and they are being made better (review was from 2008) let me know and I will order from them.

I bought a set from seajai last year when he was still making them, and they were very nice, installed and fit very well, and looked great.
Has anyone picked up where he left off?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 04-14-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2017 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero store dew wipes are just fine, I installed
A set just fine with no issues
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2017 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

The Fiero store dew wipes are just fine, I installed
A set just fine with no issues

Thanks for the feedback on the Fiero store ones.
I really want to support the vendors that are still making parts for us, and if they are good, I will go there.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seaja still makes them, he just does them in batches. About 3 times a year..... Unless this has changed.

[This message has been edited by da.slyboy (edited 04-18-2017).]

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine from the Fiero Store last summer. I have no complaints. Honestly though all they are is just a set of regular dew wipes that are cut to fit our vehicles. You could very well just make your own using your existing dew wipes as a template.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 04-16-2017).]

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can do a set for you.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I can do a set for you.

Cool, I will send a pm to you right after this is posted!
Dave
mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can do a set for you.

email sent

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

Dixons86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can do a set for you.

Have any more? mine are destroyed, lol. price shipped to 56330?
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am currently making 14 sets, having issues with the rivets. The prototype went together perfectly, however for some reason I can't get the rivets to form right. Looking at a different style.

RIch
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am currently making 14 sets, having issues with the rivets. The prototype went together perfectly, however for some reason I can't get the rivets to form right. Looking at a different style.

RIch

I am still in for a set, just let me know when you are ready to ship.
PFF
System Bot
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do a driver's side set (inner and outer)? A few years ago, I found an OEM passenger side inner and outer, and I've hung onto them, so I don't need those.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RIch

PM sent
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking,,,,
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale on Craig's List. Up here in the Northwest, however. Not mine.
https://portland.craigslist.../pts/6110397249.html
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

For sale on Craig's List. Up here in the Northwest, however. Not mine.
https://portland.craigslist.../pts/6110397249.html

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
I just emailed the seller, and we shall see if he is willing to ship them to me.

This is why I still love the forum over facebook.

Dave
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are mine. I sent an email.

Aaron
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

Aaron

LOL, and I just sent you payment!
Thanks a ton,
Dave
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2017 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you guys worked that out!
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2017 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

Glad you guys worked that out!

Just gave you a + for helping me find the dew wipes.
Much appreciated!
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

Aaron

I finally got around to going to the post office to pick up all the loot I have ordered and the dew wipes were there!
Been a busy week at work so the post office here in "Mayberry" has been closed by the time I have been getting home.

Thank you so much for the outstanding packaging and care taken to send these!
Excellent condition, new, and I can't wait to install them.... oh yeah, nevermind, I have done this recently and it is a project...... lol

A plus for you also for just having these and offering them for sale.
The new GT thanks you also.
Dave
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay