New Web Site by Russ88TTop
Started on: 03-17-2017 09:24 AM
Replies: 8 (621 views)
Last post by: wgpierce on 03-20-2017 11:10 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to let everyone know, the new web site is up and running
It's still a work in progress and I'll be making changes. I'll be adding color and material options and setting up a way to purchase directly from the site, to name a few
Check it out and comments and suggestions are welcome

www.fierointeriors.com

I'll be leaving the other site open for a short time

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A word of advice: If you take credit cards do not set a minimum dollar amount per order. I dropped that many years ago. I'll process any purchase no matter how small. You never know when some wack job is going to start a lifelong grudge against you. Take it from me. I know.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2017 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I can add you to my web page as a place to get interior parts. Let me know when your web page is up permanently and I'll do that. I do that for small good guy vendors.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Russ. I plan on buying some more interior stuff from you before long.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice cover page Russ !!!!!! Keep up the good work !!!! Mel
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Russ!

I'm sure most members here know Russ's stuff is of the highest quality, but if anyone new is wondering whether they should order or not - DO NOT HESITATE.

These are the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. I can't say enough good things about the quality and appearance of Russ's products.

I get a lot of compliments about the interior of my GT, and I have to give most of the credit to Russ. Truly an artist!!

Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the page.. couple of the links are not working right but the biggest issue is there are no prices.. I understand you make a lot of custom stuff but at least let me know some kind of ballpark for how much things run.
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just picked up my T-top shades from the post office, and I have to say this...... very well made and are an extremely welcome addition to my T-top!!!.
Quite attractive also.

I can't wait for the next really sunny day and not have to have the a/c set to "Siberia" to enjoy the ride. lol.

Thanks for doing this Russ, and I will be back for more "stuff".

Dave
a.k.a railshot
wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might want to reconsider how it opens new tabs whenever you click a link. It can be somewhat annoying as well as hogging user resources.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock