Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  For sale New Rodney Dickman Poly mounts, Alum cradle bushings, Dog bone

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
For sale New Rodney Dickman Poly mounts, Alum cradle bushings, Dog bone by crashmydaytona
Started on: 02-02-2017 02:18 PM
Replies: 12 (586 views)
Last post by: crashmydaytona on 02-17-2017 08:41 AM
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are brand new never installed. Rodney engine and both transmission mounts $215 shipped

[This message has been edited by crashmydaytona (edited 02-15-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today is the last day i can ship until 2/15/17 also will not be answering pm's until then. Thanks
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got my parts today, everything was packaged well and it got to me fast. Thanks again for the great parts and service.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sell pending on the cradle bushings. Mounts and adjustable dogbone still up for sale. Will be back next Wednesday. Thanks
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending on poly mounts.
Backtothe80s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on the Dogbone

crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sell pending on everything till Wednesday. If I don't receive payment by then will offer to next inline. Thanks
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did these sell? I wish I saw the poly mounts when I bought the 3800 brackets from you, Ah well.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry had 2 sets for sale. I have the engine and trans poly mounts still for sell. Cradle bushings sold. Dogbone is pending.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

crashmydaytona

567 posts
Member since Apr 2013
Rodney engine and both transmission mounts are still available. $215 shipped
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll send you a p.m.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2017 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock