New Fiero Emblems/Badges by trivet
Started on: 01-17-2017 12:17 PM
Replies: 18 (795 views)
Last post by: mr_corean on 02-12-2017 02:57 PM
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEW Fiero nose badges now available.

I have 2 designs to choose from.

These are designed to replace the factory nose emblem, and fit in the original factory bezel. (very tight fit - due to variations in manufacturing, slight trimming may be required)

Thank you 2.5 for the excellent review and pictures! I really appreciate it. - 2.5's review of new emblem

Design 1 on the left, and Design 2 on the right (the style 2.5 reviewed).

Cost is $16 $13 each (special "introductory price")

I have 10 each of these, once these are sold, I will make another batch (possibly with some slight changes, and/or new colors)

Please let me know if there are any question - you can post here or PM. PayPal here

Please specify which design you would like - shipping to the lower 48 is included in the price. ($1 more for shipping to Canada)

Tim

------------------
Tim
Bay City, MI

'87 GT original 2.8 V6
All Poly suspension, Eibach springs
Aussie Stage 2 side scoops
Deck scoop, Fiero Warehouse lip spoiler

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 01-30-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal link fixed (sorry about that)
First order is shipped!

PM or post here with questions or orders. First come first served, once these are gone, it will take couple of weeks to make new ones.

Tim
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These fit inside the stock plastic nose Badge rim, is that correct? My insert cracked when I hit a deer, so this could be great!
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

These fit inside the stock plastic nose Badge rim, is that correct? My insert cracked when I hit a deer, so this could be great!

Correct. These will fit in the stock mounting plate. Just replace the original with the new one.

Tim
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2017 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much to ship to Canada? M1L4G1
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2017 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2017 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

How much to ship to Canada? M1L4G1

An extra $1 for shipping to Canada (standard envelope) will cover it.
(updated original posting to include Canadian shipping for $1 additional)

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 01-20-2017).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2017 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take one of each and a friend also wants both I believe
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2017 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will take one of each and a friend also wants both I believe

PM sent
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

PM sent

Payment sent.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Payment sent.

They will be shipped tomorrow (Monday) morning.

Thank you!
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received and installed mine today! Looks really cool and much better than my decrepit old one of course. It was a tad longer than the housing, not sure if different years had any variation is the size? Actually it was a replacement from Fiero Store, which could also be slightly different than stock. At any rate, it wasn't a big deal and I just stuck it on anyway. I suppose I could have trimmed it, but I just put it so the bottom side overlapped slightly. Width was perfect.

Some pics for comparison; Old one:

New one:

Now I just need to repaint the car so it will look nice like the badge :P
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

Received and installed mine today! Looks really cool and much better than my decrepit old one of course. It was a tad longer than the housing, not sure if different years had any variation is the size? Actually it was a replacement from Fiero Store, which could also be slightly different than stock. At any rate, it wasn't a big deal and I just stuck it on anyway. I suppose I could have trimmed it, but I just put it so the bottom side overlapped slightly. Width was perfect.

Odd - they fit in the bezel I used as a test (from my 87 GT) Fit was very tight, but they do fit.

Anyways, the emblem could easily be trimmed slightly if needed, (probably best with an X-acto knife or such), for a better fit.

Thank you for the pictures - looks great!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Almost out of Emblem #2, a new production run will be done soon. I am slightly increasing the contrast on emblem #2 (making the Pegasus stand out against the background better), and adding another new emblem/color to choose from as well. PM or post here with any questions. I will post new pictures once I have the new emblems produced.

Tim
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still a few left of each style at the "introductory price" of $13- new production run will be $16 each.

First post will be updated with all changes as they occur.

All orders placed last week were shipped last week. Shipping is usually the day after the order is placed.

PM or post here with any questions!

Thanks,

Tim
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last ones at the introductory price! $13 each until gone (shipping to the lower 48 included, Canada add $1 for shipping)

5 remaining of Style #1
3 remaining of Style #2

New color and new additional product is being produced now. I'll start a new thread once these are ready for sale - should be within a week (barring any production problems)

PM or post any questions here,

Tim
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump so I can give feedback, nice product, looking forward to more options
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I built a really similar logo in photoshop based on some pictures I found in google images and wanted to makes sure we weren't going to have a problem. I'm not trying to sell them or say you can't or anything, just don't want you randomly coming across mine and thinking I lifted anything off of you. Let me know if this is an issue that needs to be discussed.

Mine.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No issue at all! Those look really good!

I'm making these because I wanted a new emblem/emblem style, and figured I'd offer it to anyone else who may be interested as well.

I really like the ones you made - those are sharp! The red, white and blue looks great.

Tim

mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! GLWS!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock