WTB Getrag Brackets by Irrationable
Started on: 01-04-2017 11:13 PM
Replies: 5 (186 views)
Last post by: Irrationable on 01-19-2017 10:13 PM
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the process of doing an automatic to manual transmission conversion on an 88. I managed to snag a transmission, but I still need the assorted brackets to complete the swap. If anybody has the shifter or selector cable brackets, or the transmission mounting brackets that attach the transmission to the tranny mounts, please send me a message.

If you'd like, I'm willing to trade my steering wheel recovery service for the parts. You can find some examples of my work here.

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC

'88 T-Top coupe DOHC swap in progress

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks to me that Rodney Dickman's has all of the parts you need. And maybe he should enjoy the quality of your steering wheel recovery service, I know I sure did!
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Looks to me that Rodney Dickman's has all of the parts you need. And maybe he should enjoy the quality of your steering wheel recovery service, I know I sure did!

I saw that myself actually. Not sure if he'd be up for a trade or not, but I suppose it never hurts to ask.
Roger Thelin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have everything you need.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Roger Thelin:

I have everything you need.

PM sent
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs responded to. Let me know if you didn't get a message!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock