Looking for ECM 1986 GT 4 speed by Dixons86
Started on: 11-19-2016 11:49 PM
Replies: 10 (191 views)
Last post by: Dixons86 on 12-03-2016 10:41 AM
Dixons86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for an ecm with chips for an 86 GT 4 speed. APR CODE, 1227170.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one from a 4-speed '86 SE V-6....same ECM. $35 shipped....LMK if you're interested.
Dixons86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I have one from a 4-speed '86 SE V-6....same ECM. $35 shipped....LMK if you're interested.

Absolutely. Let me know how you'd like to handle payment.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Dixons86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.

I have no idea where to check those, lol.
Dixons86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dixons86

25 posts
Member since Nov 2016

PM sent.

Found it, payment sent. Thanks again. I added a little extra to cover PayPal fees.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dixons86:

Found it, payment sent. Thanks again. I added a little extra to cover PayPal fees.

Thanks. I got it and your ECM is in the mail.....you should get it on Friday or Saturday (Priority Mail).

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 11-23-2016).]

Dixons86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks. I got it and your ECM is in the mail.....you should get it on Friday or Saturday (Priority Mail).

Awesome. I'll look forward to seeing it.
Dixons86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2016 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The ECM still hasn't shown up, but maybe the holiday delay will mean tomorrow. If not, any chance you have the tracking info to see where it vanished? It wouldn't be the first package lost, lol.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2016 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess the holiday slowed them up more than usual. It left St. Paul, MN yesterday morning, so you'll get it tomorrow. I'll PM you the tracking info.
Dixons86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dixons86Send a Private Message to Dixons86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to verify what tracking has told you, lol. I got the ecm. Haven't plugged it in to try it yet. I did notice it's not the code I was looking for, the APR, but maybe that's not an issue? Seems despite my thinking it would be, others have mentioned using different years and codes without issue.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock