Started on: 11-19-2016 04:44 PM
Replies: 14 (1303 views)
Last post by: gtxbullet on 03-13-2017 12:03 AM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep getting messages asking if I am still making harnesses and the answer is yes I still make plug and play harnesses for the 3800 NA and SC series I, I, and III as well as quite a few of the other 3X00 engines. Still making the same way I as I have for some 15 years or so now and harnesses still come with PCM programming at no extra cost.
There is no set way of making the harnesses I build them they way I am asked so basically wherever the build is mounting things like the PCM and alternator I wire it to match each one is custom made to match the car the harness is going into. Cost is still the same as well $400 per harness, all harnesses are made fully taped covered in loom and taped again with min solder joints and all joints soldered and covered with heat shrink. I no longer make mounts or brackets I handed my designs over to Fierorog a few years ago and he now makes them, only time I make mounts now is for the full swaps I am doing. I also still answer all questions on the entire swap, supply diagrams when asked and help others make their own harness.
I am not on here very often so best to contact me through e mail dansswaps@live.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rkirkpatrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is it $400 for a stock replacement?

86 2.5l 5 speed

Need a rear engine harness

420ponies

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 420poniesSend a Private Message to 420poniesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroFlyer you have a P.M.
420ponies

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2016 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 420poniesSend a Private Message to 420poniesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, He recently did my harness and it was an awesome job!! he had it done in a week, also, he sent me a PCM with mine per i Have the 5 speed trans and he coded it to take out the security systems so it will run correctly. awesome deal folks.
Yes,, the best way to reach him is on his email. Quicker responses!!

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

[This message has been edited by CrazyDragn (edited 12-05-2016).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes email is much faster and easier way to contact me, I have a one week or less turn around or for faster needed customers keep one 3800SC/4T65E harness and one 3800SC manual tranny harness completed and ready to go.
420ponies

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2016 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 420poniesSend a Private Message to 420poniesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroflyer has responded to my e-mail. I am sending out my harness and PCM soon. Thanks everyone!
Watcher2020

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Watcher2020Send a Private Message to Watcher2020Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero flyer i sent you a pm ...
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied
rachelscleaningarage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2017 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rachelscleaningarageSend a Private Message to rachelscleaningarageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E-Mail sent
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs all replied to
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2017 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not mine. I'll try again.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
replied to it so up this time
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had dealing with FIEROFLYER
bought multiple harnesses and had good conversations with regarding swaps in general as well.
never had an issue and I will continue to give him my business as long as he offers his services.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock