Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WANTED: "Plastic PLUG" for firewall where clutch Master cyl Hole is

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WANTED: "Plastic PLUG" for firewall where clutch Master cyl Hole is by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 10-30-2016 01:21 PM
Replies: 9 (376 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 11-07-2016 02:49 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2016 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title says, I need "plastic plug" for firewall where clutch Master cyl Hole is. anyone have one ? anyone reproduce them ?? Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2016 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its actually metal. They have a metal bar that is flattened to extend behind and catch the metal of the bulkhead, not unlike the floor pan plugs.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 10-30-2016).]

Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2016 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, a Metal PLUG. anyone sell them or got one laying around ?? Thanks
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2016 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have one laying around in amongst my parts. When I get back home I'll check.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2016 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, let me know.
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2016 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou6t4gto,

I have located the part you are looking for. Send me a PM with your mailing address, I'll send the part to you.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I am going to have the same issue doing a stick to auto conversion. I'll just measure the hole with a dial caliper and head down to the hardware store to get the right size.. I've seen snap in metal hole plugs there.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black duct tape will do in a pinch. It's barely noticeable.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

..... head down to the hardware store to get the right size.. I've seen snap in metal hole plugs there.

Probably costs just pennies, too. Electrical department.

The one in my car came from the junkyard, since it was missing when I bought the car. So there's always that option too.

Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cajun was good enough to send me one. thank You !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock