86' Fiero Part Out by Tamsone6
Started on: 09-08-2016 11:26 AM
Replies: 22 (433 views)
Last post by: Jakenks on 09-14-2016 11:27 AM
Tamsone6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 1986 Fiero 2.5L that I am looking to part out. Everything is available except the engine, transmission, and electrical harnesses, everything else is there for the taking. Cars is in rough shape paint wise but all the panels are straight and it doesn't appear to have ever been in an accident. Just let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it and if it is serviceable. It is a complete car so pretty much everything is there, some of the plastics are deteriorated or broken. Hope I can help some of you out!!!

Alex

------------------
Life is short, don't sip.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the gauge cluster?. Just need the cluster only, no face plate or dash parts.

------------------

Red 88GT Auto "MrDrift"

Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Freshj:

How much for the gauge cluster?. Just need the cluster only, no face plate or dash parts.

Let me get some pictures and post them up so you can see if it's what you want. I'd do $25 plus shipping.
cebix

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cebixSend a Private Message to cebixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the rear traingle "windows" plus shipping to Poland? It's a notchie I presume?
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cebix:

How about the rear traingle "windows" plus shipping to Poland? It's a notchie I presume?

Are you not able to upload pictures to this forum?

I'd do the same $25 bucks plus the shipping, I'd assume the shipping would be like 10-15 bucks.

If you guys want pictures shoot me an email at alex.tamsing@tamsingmotorsports.com
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tamsone6:

Are you not able to upload pictures to this forum?

At the bottom of the page is a Pennocks Image Poster logo. Click on it and follow the instructions to post pictures. An image resizer app may also be needed.

Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

At the bottom of the page is a Pennocks Image Poster logo. Click on it and follow the instructions to post pictures. An image resizer app may also be needed.

Cool, thanks!!!
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steering column in good shape?
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spiders1:

Steering column in good shape?

Yeah it's pretty good, the wheel is beat but the column is still good. $50 plus shipping and it's yours!
Princelad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need drivers side headlight motor
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Princelad:

$50 plus shipping. I'll have to test it to make sure it works.
PFF
System Bot
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

50 bucks plus shipping is kind of high imho

[This message has been edited by busa_powered (edited 09-11-2016).]

Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:
50 bucks plus shipping is kind of high imho

I don't know, used ones on eBay are going for over 100. If he thinks it's too much he can make me an offer. It's all for sale and I'm open to negotiation on the prices.

Princelad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2016 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Sudic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SudicSend a Private Message to SudicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What color are the belt buckles?
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent

Replied
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tamsone6

19 posts
Member since Sep 2016

Originally posted by Sudic:

What color are the belt buckles?

I think they are black but I'd have to check but I'd be willing to bet they are trash.
Jakenks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JakenksSend a Private Message to JakenksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the coolant recovery tank (the translucent plastic tank) any good? How much and shipping to 67218?

[This message has been edited by Jakenks (edited 09-13-2016).]

Princelad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Princelad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2016 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via paypal
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2016 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Payment sent via paypal

Thanks! Should be there in a few days.
PFF
System Bot
Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2016 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jakenks:

Is the coolant recovery tank (the translucent plastic tank) any good? How much and shipping to 67218?

It's good, not cracked or anything and has the cap. Probably be about 13-15 bucks to ship. Make me an offer.
Jakenks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2016 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JakenksSend a Private Message to JakenksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock