Started on: 09-03-2016 07:03 PM
Replies: 11 (988 views)
Last post by: zuess253 on 11-04-2016 09:45 PM
DRH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm finally going to give up on ever getting time to restore this car and give someone else a chance to bring it back. I bought it in 99 and was my daily summer driver for years. It's all there (other than headliner and PM switches) and ran when it was parked about 5 or 6 years ago for the winter. Been in the garage/driveway since waiting to be worked on. Oil light flickered at idle when warm and smoked a little but ran fine. I'm in La Crosse, WI area. I have a truck and could Uhaul trailer it within a couple of hundred miles for cost of trailer and fuel. Not sure what it's worth but asking $1000 OBO. PM me with questions or offers. Thanks!

Photobucket Slideshow
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top. Added some more underneath photos. Some surface rust and parts like coolant tube brackets are shot, but unibody including trunk looks and feels solid. A decent platform for a restore or upgrade project. PMing with one member... let me know if you're interested.
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added 2 more pics inside trunk with carpet pulled back. I don't think it's bad enough to make it just a parts car but that depends on what you're looking for and sheet metal skills.
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2016 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for DRH.
I was the one PM'ing with DRH and almost bought this find.
I really hope it goes to a fellow member here and it is brought back to life again!

The wife, my left knee, and my GT said I should stick with just one.... automatics from here on out.
Formula's always will be my favorite Fiero.

DRH, thanks for the opportunity, very decent guy to deal with by the way.
DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2016 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone in the general area of western Wisconsin is interested at any price, let me know. If it's still here in a month or so it will be headed to the scrap yard. I really hate to do that but there's not room in the garage, I'm not going to pay to store it, and I promised the wife it won't spend another winter in the driveway!

Railshot, nice pm'ing with you, best of luck with the GT!
3.1 88FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2016 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm'd
zuess253

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zuess253Send a Private Message to zuess253Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this car still for sale? Four or five speed?
3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold I know this cause I bought it lol
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Glad it was saved from scrapper!
3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im also glad it didn't go to the scrap yard. If i told ppl what i paid i think they would get jealous! The frame rails are actually really clean for have rust holes in the trunk. It also has koni struts on all four corners witch is a huge plus to me. All it actually needed was a fuel pump and its up and going now, its the best riding fiero ive ever driven.
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.1 88FieroGT:

Im also glad it didn't go to the scrap yard. If i told ppl what i paid i think they would get jealous! The frame rails are actually really clean for have rust holes in the trunk. It also has koni struts on all four corners witch is a huge plus to me. All it actually needed was a fuel pump and its up and going now, its the best riding fiero ive ever driven.

I am so glad someone saved this one!
It really deserves it, and I know the price was a steal and 1/2!
My congratulations, and an honest thanks for buying it to save.
Formula's have a very special place in my heart.
PFF
System Bot
zuess253

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zuess253Send a Private Message to zuess253Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doh missed another good one looks like. Also very glad it didn't go to the heap. I'm jealous always wanted an 88. Have a good one.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock