WTB - 85 GT EGR SOLENOID by QCMANAGER
Started on: 08-12-2016 10:21 PM
Replies: 12 (267 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 08-25-2016 12:32 PM
QCMANAGER

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of an EGR solenoid for an 85 GT (obviously one that is not throwing 32 codes) that is in good working condition.

I can't justify spending over $200 at the Fiero Store for this...someone must have a nice one in their garage gathering dust.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by QCMANAGER (edited 08-12-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
QCMANAGER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't anyone have an extra one of these stored away somewhere?
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an extra one, but it's defective. I repaired mine via this tutorial, but never did the 2nd one.
QCMANAGER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you could rebuild the defective one you have I would pay for the rebuild.

Just a thought.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If no one comes up with one by then, sure. I'll pick it up this weekend, rebuild it, & verify it in my car. Will follow up then.
QCMANAGER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I appreciate your efforts. Sounds like the one you rebuilt and installed in your car corrected the Code 32 problem.

That is what I am trying to overcome as well.

Also let me know what you will charge me to rebuild your extra one so I know what I will have to send to you.

Thanks again.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After I took it apart, it's surprisingly clean.

I'm going to run it in the car later & very it isn't throwing an error, & follow up. $85 shipped?
QCMANAGER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a fair price to me. Can you wrap the coils with shipping tape like you did yours?

Thanks, PM me your paypal account and I will send payment.

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry it took so long, but you have some private messages.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As all things in life go, just took a working/nearly new EGR Solenoid off my car this weekend......

[This message has been edited by da.slyboy (edited 08-24-2016).]

QCMANAGER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QCMANAGERSend a Private Message to QCMANAGEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been trying to paypal you the money for the EGR Solenoid but I am getting an error message from paypal that they can not approve the transfer.

Perhaps you can send me a paypal invoice for the $85 and then I can pay it??

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure, can you reply to my PM with your shipping address & email for PayPal? I'll create an invoice & send it to you.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no2pencil

1523 posts
Member since Oct 2009
Payment received, will follow up with tracking number via private message. Thank you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock