Started on: 08-12-2016 01:52 PM
Replies: 12 (767 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 08-20-2016 08:54 AM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have them listed on eBay. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

Enjoy!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just 2 days left!
corsa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for corsaSend a Private Message to corsaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Live in Arizona and Im interested, but the Auction lists $52 dollars shipping for a pair of shocks. Is this an error? Can you ship a cheaper way?
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's strange. Ebay automatically calculates shipping, and is usually pretty accurate.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by corsa:

I Live in Arizona and Im interested, but the Auction lists $52 dollars shipping for a pair of shocks.

When I checked the shipping to Blaine Washington (which is south of me, just across the border), it was $60.60

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It posted $42.70 to OHIO! Also

Had links to 3 other ads for same/similar items that all had free shipping. Of course the price was higher, but I bought a set of these a couple years ago shipped from Texas to Ohio and shipping was nowhere near $42.00

Not sure what calculator is being used to figure shipping but it just seems like there's a wrong multiplier or something.

I hesitated posting, as I have absolutely nothing in this, just seems like you'd have better luck selling them if the shipping wasn't "askew".

Lower price+higher shipping = higher price+free shipping? I don't know, but I'd rather see the seller make the money as opposed to the post office or UPS or other shipping co..

I can attest to the fact that shipping costs HAVE gotten completely out of hand IMHO, but you know...with the price of fuel and all.........

If the sellers offering free shipping are having to pay these shipping rates, they have to be wondering if it was worth the effort! At least I would be.

Sure don't mean to hijack the thread, just curious why the shipping rate seems so high?

HAGO!
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they have to be shipped ground because they are pressurized, but the prices for shipping others have seen is ridiculous. shouldnt be more than $15-$18
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick question what were the spring rate you were using on these?
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually never used the front shocks. I bought them as part of a package deal (here in the Mall, a few weeks ago). My Fiero is an '87, so they won't fit it. But I did use the struts... and they're really nice.

The Koni dampers are adjustable, so they can work with a wide range of spring rates. For example, the struts that I installed can be almost as soft as stock, or stiff as a board, or anything in between. That's the great thing about adjustable dampers.

Hopefully that answers your question.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blacktree

20770 posts
Member since Dec 2001
Wow, eBay charged the buyer $60 for shipping. That's ridiculous! The actual shipping didn't cost anywhere near that. I decided to refund the excess shipping charges, because I actually have a conscience. No really, I do.
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey wanted to say thanks for refunding back the difference in shipping, Look forward to getting these.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just dropped them off at the post office. The package should be on your doorstep on Tuesday or Wednesday.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Wow, eBay charged the buyer $60 for shipping. That's ridiculous! The actual shipping didn't cost anywhere near that. I decided to refund the excess shipping charges, because I actually have a conscience. No really, I do.

Ultimate Respect!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock