84-87 Lowering Springs and Koni Shocks & Struts by onesexyfiero
Started on: 06-27-2016 08:04 PM
Replies: 9 (635 views)
Last post by: onesexyfiero on 07-10-2016 05:24 PM
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2016 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD.

Posted a thread gauging interest a while back, but finally got around to pulling these.

Selling a full set of front and rear lowering springs, and Koni adjustable shocks and struts for a pre-88 car. They came on a parts car. I have an 88, so I have no use for them. They were installed, but never driven on. They appear to be in good shape. The rubber in the front shocks is split a little, but not brittle. If I compress the shocks, it slowly returns. No visible fluid leaks. Rear strut bellows are a little ripped up at the top, but mostly intact. Hats are rusty, but appear to be solid and functional. Springs do not have anything marked on them, but based on the fact that both ends of the coil narrow up, they are aftermarket, not cut. I don't know the manufacturer or drop amount, but the car sat very low before I put it up on blocks. Probably 2". Based on the color, they may be West Coast Fiero. Will also include hardware if you want it. Strut bolts are very clean and weren't torqued, so I believe they are unused. Will sell all together, or separate if I can get buyers for everything.

This setup is over $1,300 new. Asking $400 + actual shipping for everything, or $200 for springs, $200 for shocks and struts.

Sorry my phone turns all my photos upside down.

Email me.

[This message has been edited by onesexyfiero (edited 07-10-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

onesexyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied to.
onesexyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adding more pictures per folks requests:

kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
onesexyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending.
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2016 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll get in line on this please send me a PM if the buyers for the shocks and struts fall through
kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2016 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
onesexyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock