Bunch of parts by Napoleon_Tanerite
Started on: 06-08-2016 09:29 AM
Replies: 11 (553 views)
Last post by: Napoleon_Tanerite on 06-21-2016 07:04 PM
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a lot of parts that I have accumulated from my build and I'd like to clear out some space. Most parts came off either a 88 coupe or 87 GT. All are in good working order unless otherwise described. Parts are located in Columbus, Mississippi. I will ship anything, but the buyer is on the hook for shipping costs, even if it is more than the value of the item sold. Prices below do not include shipping costs. Let me know what you want. I'm open to negotiation, especially for package deals, combined shipping, local pickup, etc.

GT wheels-- Selling the set of four WITH tires for $250. These are off an 87, so are all the same size (haven't measured, assuming based on specs for an 87, if you're serious about buying them and want me to make sure I can measure). Tires are all good (plenty of tread, no cracks, etc) and are included in the sale, I will not remove the tires to ship the wheels. All wheels have center caps.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

GT seats-- $100 each. Wear as shown. They are fine as is for a driver, but are great candidates for MrMike's seats or some other reupholstery job.

Headliner-- $50. Solid roof, no bubbles or sags. Backing board is in great shape. A bit of minor discoloration.

88 AC compressor -- $50. Never tested the AC system on this car, can't verify that it is good, but the compressor does turn and feels like it's compressing. I also have all the other components of the AC system if you need something.

Seat belts -- $20/ea or $30 for the pair

Brake booster -- $10

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Gen 2 headlight harness -- $50. Completely uncut. From 88 coupe

Light control panel -- $10. Headlight switch works, but usually have to hold switch in down position to get lights to retract. Paint is 1/10.

Light control panel -- $12. Same as above regarding function, paint is a 5/10

88 heater core -- $15. Never ran heat in the car, but I filled this with water and it didn't leak.

[This message has been edited by Napoleon_Tanerite (edited 06-15-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rwholliday

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwhollidaySend a Private Message to rwhollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like to buy shifter - knob (actually really only need knob).

FYI, first time using the Forum Mall so guidance would be appreciated.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shoot me a PM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Princelad

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM about radio
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on seatbelts.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for HVAC control

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

Princelad

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment for radio sent via paypal
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steering wheel showed up on Saturday. (Have been gone all weekend.)
Very nice!

Thank you.

Edit - Left + feedback as well.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-13-2016).]

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HVAC control was here quick! Great packaging - positive feedback left!
Thank you!

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

Lafiero357

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lafiero357Send a Private Message to Lafiero357Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish you were closer ,I'd take those rims off your hands . I'm located in southern Louisiana and you are about 5 hours away . Do you ever come down to southern Mississippi ?
PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not in a way I can deliver 4 wheels, sorry.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock