Started on: 05-30-2016 09:38 PM
Replies: 68 (4496 views)
Last post by: N3M3S1S on 02-16-2018 11:33 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is in decent shape, inside and out. Mikes seats, new battery and newish tires and alt. engine is unhappy, probably a spun bearing.

asking:500

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

More pics tomorrow

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 08-09-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't sell it man !!! Let's do a 3800 swap into it or something this summer !!

Don't give up man !!!!!!
------------------
Founder / President
Long Island's Little Fiero Owners Club
L.I.L.F.O.C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT 3800sc series 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12, VIN #5835, Stock PRV engine, Peugot 604 Intake manifold, Exhaust headers, Anti-3rd brake light

[This message has been edited by Lou and Blue (edited 05-30-2016).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could, but I honestly just don't have it in me, man.

If my buddy still had his truck repair shop, I'd drag it there and play.

The capital's just not there, I have no time and my stupid wrist is shot.

Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2016 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

needs new sail panel inserts. (fierosails.com)

Engine compartment has some nice features (done by the previous owner):
dual shocks,engine mirror(not shown) and a neat shelf in the trunk.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 05-31-2016).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2016 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks to be well worth your asking price.
But I'll be sorry to see you without one.

GLWS

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale fell through, car's still for sale.
Boomtastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2016 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I was closer, I'd consider it just for the steering wheel and seats. Those seats are worth 1/2 of your asking price alone!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver-side trunk bottom:

Passenger side trunk

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 06-10-2016).]

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4speed or 5?
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

4speed or 5?

Automatic
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2016 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump*

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 06-26-2016).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2016 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Looks to be well worth your asking price.

GLWS

That's what I thought, but I guess not. I thought maybe I'd take some time and convert it to an electric "station car", but I guess I'll end up taking out a seat and make it a computer chair and donate it after that. Shame.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you part it out how much for the seats. Thought this would have went by now however

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2003 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

If you part it out how much for the seats. Thought this would have went by now however

You can get the seats 2 for 1,000, and they come with a free car attached to them!

Hooray!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2016 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deal fell through.

The car is in good condition, and we are less than a half mile from the Long Island Expressway.

Really would rather see it continue one with someone else...
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2016 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too far to tow it back home or it would be mine. Damn New Yorkers..
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe someone on here could tow it, or knows a good towing service?I got my Formula delivered for under 600 bucks...

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump* The car is still available.
PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2016 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd consider it but the shipping down here would almost double the cost. I can't believe no one has grabbed this yet.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Location is a problem, but hopefully someone can pick this up.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a nice clean Fiero. Please don't let the vultures loose on it. By the way how much....................

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2016 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Front rotors and tires have less than 500 miles of use. New battery, alt is a year old. It's got mines leather seats and inside is in decent shape. Body has some scratches, but is in good shape. Newish Rear tail lights (forget when I bought them, but they look good)

I'm not going to part it out. I'll garage it if doesn't sell by winter. Not in a rush to sell it, but it would make it easier if it was gone, so I don't hafta walk by it every day and sigh like a dope.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2016 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IF you were closer I would buy this. I am still surprised you have it still.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2016 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wish i wasnt in the middle of a project... :/
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

wish i wasnt in the middle of a project... :/

What's that famous saying that that famous guy said? Something about how it's even more awesome to work on two projects than it is to work on one?

Something like that...
So when you get tired from the one project, you can take a break and work on the OTHER one!

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Local deal fell through. Car is still available.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2016 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every time I see this thread bumped, I open it in the hopes I'll see the word SOLD, and it will stop tempting me. I hope it finds a home soon.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend *bump*.
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend *bump*.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deal fell through. Car's still for sale.

The car is on Long Island, less than 10 blocks off the highway.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*Bump*
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero now comes equipped with some beautiful fall leaves, at NO extra cost! 100% organic and all of them fell naturally from the trees above with only gravity lovingly caressing each leaf into its final intended decklid vent.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-18-2016).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Front bearings are new (500 miles on 'em)
Very nice digital gauges.
Suspension is 'tight', body is in good shape.
It's a solid car, ready for an engine swap (or repair)

Would LOVE to sell this by the end of the year.

Would make for a perfect winter project. Swap it out, and have her ready in plenty of time for Spring crusin'

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-29-2016).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2016 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hump-day *bump*
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buy it before the Christmas rush!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2016 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"This would be a GREAT car for an engine swap..." -President Donald J.Trump

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-31-2017).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Officially endorsed by the POTUS, even? - Come one folks, take a GOOD look at the pics and fall in love and heal this gal - Pick up her backside, slide a new engine in her and MAKE THIS FIERO GREAT AGAIN!

It's almost your patriotic duty to do so...or something!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock