New Leather Four Spoke Wheel For Sale by Irrationable
Started on: 04-18-2016 06:11 PM
Replies: 12 (508 views)
Last post by: Irrationable on 04-30-2016 11:24 AM
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!!!!!

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC swap in progress

[This message has been edited by Irrationable (edited 04-30-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What would you chars to do mine for my Wife's sunbird convertible? Same wheel.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job Alex!
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larafan:

What would you chars to do mine for my Wife's sunbird convertible? Same wheel.

$150 + shipping. I recently started recovering them along with the GT and Indy steering wheels.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Additionally, if anybody would like to send in a core exchange, I would be willing to sell the wheel for $150.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your work looks awesome!! Great job. Can you leather/vinyl (not sure which material you use) cover a standard 4 spoke wheel of that same design that originally came with just the foamish stuff? It's from a formula. Or does it have to be an originally leather covered one?
Thanks
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

Your work looks awesome!! Great job. Can you leather/vinyl (not sure which material you use) cover a standard 4 spoke wheel of that same design that originally came with just the foamish stuff? It's from a formula. Or does it have to be an originally leather covered one?
Thanks

That's not a problem. The four spoke wheels are all identical, some of them just had the added option of being leather wrapped. I can take a non-leather wheel and recover it using the same template.

I use automotive-grade leather for all of my customers wheels. This leather has been UV treated to prevent fading, and is intended for high-wear applications.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
125$ shipped to 33990
Thanks Gary
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

125$ shipped to 33990
Thanks Gary

PM sent
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
PFF
System Bot
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

larafan

235 posts
Member since Nov 2013
You have another PM.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wheel has been sold!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock