Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  F23 Transmission mounted to cradle with 3800 swap brackets - Austin Tx

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
F23 Transmission mounted to cradle with 3800 swap brackets - Austin Tx by Lancer-AM
Started on: 02-28-2016 07:13 PM
Replies: 8 (597 views)
Last post by: nosrac on 02-29-2016 04:02 PM
Lancer-AM

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SoldHere is a deal for anyone looking to do a F23 /3800 swap. I bought this setup only for the 3800 SC that was mounted to it. The guy I bought it from started the swap but lost his motivation. My swap is for an Auto so I have no use for this.

Price is $300 for the 84-87 Cradle, Transmission, Axles, and lower control arms. The knuckles, hubs, and rods in the picture will be removed. Why only $300? The transmission is a bit of a question mark. Turning the input shaft while in gear turns the axles but that is literally as much as I know. This is supposed to be a good transmission, but I make no guarantees. The cradle has had solid mounts welded in, but it isn't pretty. The axles are brand new. I will deliver it as far north as Waco or as far south as San Antonio for $40. I have no plans to ship this. If wanted I also have an extra 5 speed shifter, center console piece, and clutch pedal setup that came with it that can be included free.

[This message has been edited by Lancer-AM (edited 03-05-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year is the craddle 84-87 or an 88 ?? THX
Danyel
Lancer-AM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is an 84-87 cradle.
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested. Sent PM
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested in it, give me a good reason to come down there and pick up another part someone is holding for me.
Lancer-AM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just let me know Tom, unfortunately Adjustso3 is a bit far away from me.
Lancer-AM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buyer backed out, he is swapping into an 88 and this setup wont work for him. This is still available.

[This message has been edited by Lancer-AM (edited 02-29-2016).]

3.1 88FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm'd
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock