Cavalier Dash Conversion by ninjayogi
Started on: 02-12-2016 01:53 PM
Replies: 4 (653 views)
Last post by: Adjustso3 on 02-15-2016 09:08 PM
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have tried to purchase several Caviler dash conversion on here but they always seem to fall through. Does anyone have one that they are willing to sell? I am serious about buying one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to go with a cavalier guage kit also. You need to check out this guys digital gauges out. www.tomsdigitalelectronics.com I recommend you spend the extra money and you can have Tom's full kit installed in a day. People compliment his gauges in my fiero all the time.

ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2016 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked at those but I like the sunbird one better, as it looks more "factory".
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Cavalier gauge cluster, but I haven't set it up for the swap. You would have to do the wiring yourself.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year turbo cars do these come from ? I'd love the Sunbird one. How much do they go for ? Where does one find one ?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock