parting out red 88 notch back. by handymanpat
Started on: 01-31-2016 01:04 AM
Replies: 27 (1326 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 03-18-2018 06:06 PM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Have accumulated a LOT of 88 parts from cars that I have purchased so that I could make a couple of super nice cars for myself, in the process I was able to gather a huge variety of 88 parts and also a lot of parts from other years.
I call my place "fieroland" and it is just crazy! Please let me know what you are looking for and most likely I have it on a shelf, in the storage trailer, in the 3 tent carport or in the house. I am in the process of getting my cars ready for the spring and summer and a lot of driving them instead of working on them.
My parts are not rusty and they are in excellent condition. I can send photos and pricing to you if you want to email me, I have not yet been able to post photos on this site.
I live in texas.
thanks pat

------------------
pat moody

[This message has been edited by handymanpat (edited 02-28-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What part of Texas? I want the hinge that holds up the hood.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in Round Rock, just north of Austin.
I can go out tomorrow and take a look at the hinge you are asking about. I will let you know tomorrow.
Are you located in Texas?
Thanks Pat
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It says he is in Euless, in between Dallas and Fort Worth.
Pretty close to me
oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is that all you need to know?
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it's a four cylinder, what would you want for the throttle cable, and both hoses off the engine to the coolant pipes? To be used for my 4.9 swap I want to do next year...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rear calipers? Email to Jstup301@gmail.com

Thanks!
Travis D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Travis DSend a Private Message to Travis DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you get the exhaust manifolds off?
GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A/C hoses? Thanks
garymann@hotmail.com

------------------
G L Mann Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Roger Thelin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have a 88 radio surround ? How about a shift surround? R.T.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys......This is from January........2016! I doubt he even has the car anymore.........
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have accumulated a lot of great parts from all years and I really focused on the 88s since I was restoring an 88 formula t top, (I discovered it was number 52 on the t top registry) and an 86 GT.
I also owned an 86 SE and an 88 formula, which I have recently sold.
It is pretty crazy how much stuff I have hoarded up at this point but now that I have finally gotten to where I can see the light at the end of the long dark tunnel I am needing to finally let some of this go!
The listing is actually still good and is even better parts wise than when I first put the ad up.
I have given this huge accumulation of parts the name "fieroland"
Please consider this ad to be active and up to date.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pat, i need an a/c line that runs under brake booster... text me or call or whatever. john vette7584@yahoo.com 518 423 7749
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat, Its Bob from Georgia. Remember me ? Is this the same car you sold me parts off of back a while ago ?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you are the guy who told me about the super collider in Texas. Didn't you get some rear 88 reflectors?
I have a huge parts pile and did not really realize how crazy it had gotten until I began gathering everything up from everywhere I had it sitting. I am moving to a new house and the more I dig the more I find.
If there is anything you need for an 88 or other years I probably have it.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that's me. I sure hope you stay in the Fiero business. Good luck with your move.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an update on where I am with parts and getting back to people.

We are still in the process of moving from our old place and into the new place. We are still in the middle stages of the master bathroom remodel at our new place and we are in the middle of a customers kitchen remodel.
I have been moving everything from "fieroland" to the new "fieroland" location so while I am doing that I have been attempting to pick out the parts that people want and get them photos and get them shipped out.
I know there were many people who requested parts and I still have every intention in getting them the photos and things but it is just unbelievably overwhelming to attempt to do all of this at once. Please let me know if you are still wanting things or please send another request to my email at handymanpat926@yahoo.com so that I can respond with photos and information.
I do have everyone written down on a notepad but it is not the best way for me to be able to respond to you.
Thanks for being patient and I will do my best to get to everyone one at a time.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Lancer-AM

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was over at Pat's Fieroland this weekend. Here are some pictures I took. He has a ton of stuff and is a really good guy to deal with. If you want it, chances are he has it in the mountain of storage bins full of Fiero parts he has.

https://www.flickr.com/phot...ms/72157693129891654
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my 88 alipers, good seller with honest shipping cost.
PFF
System Bot
F50MOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2018 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F50MODSend a Private Message to F50MODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like to buy that lip spoiler from the black GT in the pic if still available?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All parts received and thanks for the quick response.

Nelson
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great seller. I need a few more parts. I need the plastic piece that is on the bottom of the nose. It sets right behind the air dam. I basically need the whole assembly.
marshall12285

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marshall12285Send a Private Message to marshall12285Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would take one of those radio surrounds if they're in good shape. Any passenger side fastback tail lights in that pile?
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a 88 dot matrix radio/heater face plate, doesn't have to be show quality just not all cracked pm me with a price including shipping.
Thank you.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent

Nelson
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat, do you have any beltline pieces?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock