Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out a 87 GT, let me know what you need (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out a 87 GT, let me know what you need by straws
Started on: 01-29-2016 04:33 PM
Replies: 52 (1971 views)
Last post by: Dragonfish on 12-13-2017 02:02 PM
straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I replied to everyone, and I have almost everything requested. Sadly, no one sent email addresses or PMs except one person, so I cannot send them pics. Still have a ton of stuff.
IP: Logged
87fiero2017

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did u have those clamps?
2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am unsure if I contacted you or not, do you have any interior pieces left? I am looking for the rear sail panels and kicker panels?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent with needed small parts list.

Nelson
mrsleeve86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrsleeve86Send a Private Message to mrsleeve86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speedometer??? not nessisaraly the whole cluster, but will purchase if you prefer.
oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for power mirrors?
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have one somewhere, but I will have to look for it. I will send PM if located.
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My son just crashed his 87GT and it took out the front clip, it is a medium red metallic car, would you happen to have the front nose piece as well as much of the underlying structure support pieces? I also need a good condition right front fender and both of the side marker lights. I may need more after I get it disassembled this weekend. Let me know what items you may have that I have listed. My zip code is 80915, Colorado springs, CO..
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent to all. Sorry if I missed a couple folks, hopefully I got you all.
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

straws

346 posts
Member since Jan 2011
Curtisk1060, let me know if your car needs the front nose metal from a rust free donor car. I have a really good nose available.
PFF
System Bot
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the both fuel lines that run from the tank to the lines to the rail. The bended ones I have, looking for the ones that run the firewall that include the fuel filter. Hope that helps.

Jstup301@gmail.com

Thanks!!!
Dragonfish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2017 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM incoming
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock