Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out a couple cars + lots more - 87GT and an 85 duke (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out a couple cars + lots more - 87GT and an 85 duke by Slammed
Started on: 01-25-2016 11:20 PM
Replies: 51 (1387 views)
Last post by: RURC on 03-12-2016 04:04 PM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
:Pics further down of parts asked about:

Both are complete but dismantled. The 87 had 51K miles on it. It cannot be licensed so it is being parted out
The 85 was running and driving, but with a knock

I also have a few intake manifolds, cylinder heads, throttle bodies, multiples of every sensor, fenders etc. Ask me if I have it, I probably do right now. I have two eaton m90 gen III as well
Quarter windows are sold. The tail lights have been sold. I have several notchie tail lights in great shape

The cars have been totally stripped down otherwise I'd take pictures of the cars. If you need a picture of something, ask and I'll put it up. Same on price, just ask

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-28-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in quarter windows. PM sent
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How great of shape on those notchie taillights? And how much shipped to 28651 (Wilkesboro, NC)?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like new. I used them for molds and they are very finely polished. I will get a quote on shipping and post up some pictures
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent looking for v6 injectors
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the quarter windows sell yet?

[This message has been edited by robert1234 (edited 01-26-2016).]

mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an gray automatic bezel assembly

Thanks
Ron
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am working late but will have pictures up tonight when I get home and quotes for everyone
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics of parts I've been asked about. I'll PM shipped prices

Some of the black around the border of the quarter windows is pulled off on the solid black in places where the tape attaches them. I will touch them up before I send them out. I didn't realize they were like that. The bottom lense marking on the right is just a reflection

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-27-2016).]

CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely interested in the taillights (assuming a reasonable price). Is that one set in both pics, or do you have two sets?
PFF
System Bot
PontiacTate

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacTateSend a Private Message to PontiacTateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If deal falls through on the notchie tail lights let me know. Mainly just need a drivers side but if I must get both then so be it. Shipping would be to 27534. Also looking for a Aux gauge cluster with gauges. I have a 85 GT and would like to put the aux gauge cluster in it. And a far right bulb lens cover piece for the overhead light assembly.
Tate
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted that before I saw the PM from her. I think we need to question whether my definition of "reasonable price" is reasonable. I made a counter offer (which may or may not have been a reasonable offer), but I think they are still up for grabs. I'm sure she will announce it if she accepts my offer.

They do look to be in beautiful condition. If you buy them, I suggest getting both even if you only "need" one. Unless your current one is in perfect condition, it will look lopsided with one of these and one old one.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 4 good sets of lights and can polish them all like that before they go. I'd like $200 for each set
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need the pass side GT Sail window. Please PM with price w. shipping to 34470 . Thanks
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take the driver side gt quarter window and both get front smooth markers if you have them. Pm me with a price. Thanx
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Qtr windows are sold
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2016 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in a few things based on price, I will be looking for radio bezel, and the center console and radio trim if its unwarped. Also Interested in little center console piece that covers the OBD1 Port and Cig Socket.

Thank You.
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I now have 2 notchie tail lights pairs left
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a drivers side power mirror?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs sent. Sorry I'm slow to reply!
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[riginally posted by Slammed:[/B]

PMs sent. Sorry I'm slow to reply!

Did not receive the p.m.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I meant from PMs I've received. The power windows have both been sold already
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I meant from PMs I've received. The power windows have both been sold already

After power mirror not window
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2016 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashmydaytona:

After power mirror not window

Hands and brain weren't thinking the same thing. They are gone.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a good driver's side window that would work on a show car (I.e. no scratches)?

Nelson
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2016 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to attempt to ship windows. Door glass isn't that hard to polish. A little cerium oxide and a buffer will do you good. Wouldn't be that much to have someone else do it either
PontiacTate

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2016 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacTateSend a Private Message to PontiacTateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say I got my items from Slammed that I ordered from him and the tail lights looked amazing. Thanks Slammed.
Tate
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2016 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

I've got lots of parts. No one wants a fastback clip?!
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
front lower control arms off the 87?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to be able to roll it around for now. Maybe in a month I'll have those off
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exhaust manifolds?
Front side marker lights?
Sun roof insert?
Nice floor mats?
Factory jack and wheel wrench?
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
okay sounds good. keep me posted on the lower control arms on the 87.
GM Shane

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GM ShaneSend a Private Message to GM ShaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you want for a driver's side rear control arm?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the '87 gauges (main NOT aux/GT)? If so, I need the shell with GOOD connections (where the pigtails plug into the back). I don't care about the actual gauges.
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
black fiero bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for black fiero bobSend a Private Message to black fiero bobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the fuel tank for the85 and is it in good shape
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock