Started on: 12-06-2015 02:28 PM
Replies: 9 (799 views)
Last post by: canfirst on 01-27-2016 01:10 AM
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been stashing parts from several fieros that have been parted out, or in too rough condition to work with. After cleaning out the shop, I realized that I have WAY TOO much! I'm off work for the next few days, and hopefully will be able to sort through it. Anyone that is close enough to drive by, I will sell most of this very cheap. I hate to mess with shipping unless it is very small.

4 speed trans, seats, engine block, piles of interior plastic, sunroofs, body panels, tail lights, headlights, etc.
I have one 86 GT sitting here as well. Runs, but needs work. Salvage title. Has scissor door on drivers side that is horrible. Needs the factory hinges put back on. It's a 5 speed car.

If you are looking for something specific, let me see if I have it.

I travel alot for work, so weekends are the best times.

------------------
NoFieros at this time...
11 Camaro SS/RS LS3 6.2
11 Avalanche LT 5.3
14 Malibu LT 2.5
11 Cadillac CTS Coupe AWD 3.6
83 Yamaha Turbo Seca 650

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2015 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

AL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have any grey sunvisors?
Also need a gt style muffler,if so how much?
Any pics of the gt

------------------

jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for front bumper for a bumper pad car
bc12dJohn

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bc12dJohnSend a Private Message to bc12dJohnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the aero molding for the left front fender.
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for several pieces for an 86 GT.
Plastic console piece around the manual shifter, including the fake brushed trim piece
Plastic piece covering the cigarette lighter opening
Need a good sunroof hardware with seals. Not sure how well a full sunroof would ship, but I'm open to that as well.
Good front turn signal lenses
Hood badge
Plastic handle for the seat tilt on the passenger side

Klondike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I'm looking for one small interior part: there is a cover for the third brake light; the cover is the same color as the interior color; it is approximately 6" x 3 1/2"; the cover goes over the light bulb and is mounted to the head liner....Thanks
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a drivers side wingstand and gasket in good condition.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock