N* Fiero by jediperk
Started on: 11-09-2015 10:43 PM
Replies: 22 (1038 views)
Last post by: jediperk on 11-24-2015 10:47 PM
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5308652036.html

[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 12-04-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bad Cornflakes

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, thats a sweet Fiero! If you were about $3k less I would pick that up this weekend.......But alas, my "fun money" only stretches so far. Good luck with selling it....She is a beauty!
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seen it in person. It's even better than the pics. Real nice install and top of the line accessories.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too saw this car at Run for the Hills, it is a beautiful and well built car.

Good luck with the sale!
pgackeman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pgackemanSend a Private Message to pgackemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this car August 1, 2015. The owner drove down to Augusta, GA to help the Georgia Fiero Club donate a restored '88 GT to a Vet. The donation was at Cars and Coffee so there were lots of folks and other cars there. Incredibly nice owner and a great car. Many a mustang, camaro, corvette owner came by to drool over this V8.

I'd buy it if I could.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And yet one more endorsement.
This is one of the nicest Fieros I've ever seen.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all of the kind words. I put a lot of $$ and time into this car and it's nice to know that people appreciated it. Now I just have to find a new owner who will hopefully appreciate it too. Looking forward to being down to just one Fiero...
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like this car. It looks to have almost every accessory available from vendors here on it
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car may be a nice car that is done correctly, but it was done with one of the worst engines GM ever produced.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

The car may be a nice car that is done correctly, but it was done with one of the worst engines GM ever produced.

Yeah, it was only on the "Wards top ten engines list" from 94-97. So, I here what you are saying. Oh wait, no I can't here you over the most exotic exhaust note an engine swap ever produced in a Fiero...
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jediperk:

Yeah, it was only on the "Wards top ten engines list" from 94-97. So, I here what you are saying. Oh wait, no I can't here you over the most exotic exhaust note an engine swap ever produced in a Fiero...

Obviously you've never owned a Cadillac or a Northstar.

Or if you did you never drove it.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 11-11-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've owned a Cadillac, a N* powered Cadillac, a N* powered Fiero.

Please go troll somewhere else.

Thanks!
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jediperk:

I've owned a Cadillac, a N* powered Cadillac, a N* powered Fiero.

Please go troll somewhere else.

Thanks!

LOL... Troll?

Now you make me laugh over your ignorance: https://www.google.com/?gws...l#q=northstar+issues

https://www.google.com/?gws...c+northstar+problems

Mechanics around here call them the Quad Whore times 2

Sorry, but I've owned them and learned my lessons. You still have a well done car there though.

For the record, I had a 2000 Eldo that crapped out twice within 40,000 miles and an Allante that almost made it to 80,000 miles.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 11-11-2015).]

jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your personal experience. Mine is far different. Over 130k with nothing but routine maintenance (93) and my brother got over 200k with his (2002). Every manufacturer has a couple duds, doesn't mean they all are. Kind of like the chuckleheads that assume all Fieros are prone to catch fire...

[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 11-14-2015).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Nice! Flame posting in a for sale thread....TROLL does apply to you.

285,000 on my 1995 STS before any problems.

Did you read your links?

Please stop spreading bad information on a truly amazing powerplant.

If you want to complain about a poor design, what about the 3.4 DOHC? 78K - poof!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 11-12-2015).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18045 posts
Member since May 2004
D/P

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 11-12-2015).]

f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The n* motor is an awesome motor, once the head bolt heilacoils are inserted to replace the original threads. After that, no problems. I've run a couple well past the mid 350k miles without any problems, then sold off running and still not smoking.
I agree that this motor is one of the best sounding when at wot. Love it
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F85 just hit the nail on the head.

Very nice looking car my friend!
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

F85 just hit the nail on the head.

Very nice looking car my friend!

That is if F85 can produce odometer photos. And even with that a Northstar has a well documented history of block separation oil leaks, head bolt thread pull, blown head gaskets, overheating issues, cracked heads, etc.

You can attempt to discredit my knowledge but its history is very well documented.

Please, carry on.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 11-14-2015).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooo..also I heard all Fieros catch on fire to....
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a good car with a great drivetrain, at a good price.
PFF
System Bot
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again for the endorsements. Taking offers...
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by da.slyboy:

I like this car. It looks to have almost every accessory available from vendors here on it

What can I say, the vendors here have been very good to me and I have been very impressed with their ingenuity and willingness to customize their products to meet our needs.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock