Parting out 85 GT by wisn
Started on: 11-05-2015 01:10 PM
Replies: 24 (626 views)
Last post by: jaybug56 on 11-07-2016 12:14 AM
wisn

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parting out an 85 GT. Rear suspension/cradle ,manual trans, and 2.8L engine still available. Had a sunroof but the glass is gone. Email for requests.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not showing your Email addy. I looking for a heater hose for Rodney so he can have some made. There is two heater hoses at the firewall. A long one that goes to the engine and a short one that goes over to another pipe. I'm looking for the shorter one. Please let me know if you have it.
Thanks
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent pm to Rodney about the hose.
Here is a list of parts available
85 GT Body parts except for nose and ground effects
2.8 Liter engine
Manual transmission
Rear cradle
Rear calipers
Roof panel with sunroof cutout ( glass not available)
tail lights

88 Formula
Rear deck with spoiler
rear grills
sail panels
2.8 Liter engine ( spun rod bearing)

Lots of other parts, email requests.

wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
update : I was able to crank the engine over and seemed ok. Will be pulling the cradle out this weekend. will take offers for trans and /or engine.
Also removing all small parts like master cylinder, brake booster, remaining body parts. Everything must go to make room for the 88.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your willing to cut one of the seats apart for me, I would love to get the four listing rods that hold the seat covers down...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How's the driver side front quarter panel? And what color?
What do you have for Sail Panels? OEM Glass or Lexan reproductions?
Shipping to 48706...

------------------

1984 Indy Fiero #458
1985 Fiero GT

[This message has been edited by Rugger (edited 11-10-2015).]

wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will cut seat for you. Make offer.

Black fender, needs paint. I will try to post a picture. The sail panel are the notch style,OEM
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rugger, email sent with pictures
Knight

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many miles on car? Are the front suspension and steering components original? If not what has been replaced? Might be interested in multiple parts from front suspension/steering.
What condition is the interior?

wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
front suspension sold, still have steering rack and steering column. No steering wheel. Interior has some good parts such as trim.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does th 86 have a working cruise control?
PFF
System Bot
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
notwohorns, pm sent
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally finished stripping the car. All that is left is the rear cradle with suspension, 2.8L engine, manual trans, axles, rotors, brakes.....Also included are the coolant pipes. Good shape and not smashed...... I need to sell all that and i will throw in a second 2.8L engine to sweeten the deal. Make a reasonable offer.
Parts are located near East Troy WI, about 35 minutes from Milwaukee. I will send pictures if requested.

Almost forgot I still have the following also for sale
88 Formula Rear deck with spoiler
Rear quarter panel.
rear grills
sail panels

[This message has been edited by wisn (edited 10-14-2016).]

Jakenks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JakenksSend a Private Message to JakenksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an EGR valve and solenoid for 2.8 V6
Cristianvelazquez27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the trans an which transmission is it would you be able to ship
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2016 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2016 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last week I will have the parts for sale. $200 takes the cradle, transmission, suspension, and two 2.8L engines. I need the room.
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2016 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for exhaust manifolds
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2016 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last call, $100 takes all. Local buyer preferred.
thedrue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd you about the transmission.
PFF
System Bot
Cristianvelazquez27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have gt quarter Windows
Cristianvelazquez27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cristianvelazquez27Send a Private Message to Cristianvelazquez27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cristianvelazquez27

55 posts
Member since May 2016
Do you Still have gt quarter Windows
wisn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were in sad shape and were scrapped.
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock