Dawgs intakes and more by Dawg
Started on: 10-31-2015 09:49 PM
Replies: 13 (2329 views)
Last post by: Ponnari on 06-28-2016 02:48 PM
Dawg

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey gang. Dawg here. Been quite a while since I hung out here. I have some goodies I will be selling from my private stock that you may be interested in.

First on the block is one of my "big bore" intakes. It was on my original Fiero and has been painted gold with red Fiero logo. It is an engraved version and almost looks new. It is also EGR delete. $500

I will soon have more intakes ready to go. They are stock at the moment, I haven't modified them yet. They will not be painted and unless someone prepays for one before I do them all, they will all be EGR delete. Some are engraved some are not, first come first served. Same price $450/each

I will have at least 2 big bore throttle bodies for sale soon also. $200/each

I also have a pile of original exhaust manifolds that I might port out and reinforce around the flanges if there is interest. $250/per pair

Might also have some "Grand AM" hubs kicking around. Custom machined from stock front rotors. $200/per pair

OK, I think that is all.

ORIGINAL POST: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054424.html

Cheers everyone.

Dawg

[This message has been edited by Dawg (edited 11-21-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm assuming the prices includes both the TB and upper manifold correct? Also is this price straight up or does it require an exchange? I recently found your old thread on this modification and glad you are getting back to making them as I'm interested.
Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello.

Well the idea here is to sell off my stock. So no exchange on these, straight up purchase and shipping from my place to yours. And no it does not include the TB, straight up purchase all around.

If for some reason you need me to do your parts, talk to me and we can go that way but my stock going away is my priority for the next few weeks.

I have some time off till after Christmas so trying to keep busy and clean up a little.

Cheers,

Dawg
Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should mention that if you buy more than one item we can work out a discount. PM me if you have ideas.

Dawg
Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK....thanks everyone for the interest.

2 intake "packages" sold. I only have one TB left.

Some have asked what I do with the TB opening in the inake neck. I use the TB as a template by bolting to the intake and using a felt marker I make a guide line. Then I use a high speed die grinder with a carbide burr to open up the hole. I try to make it smooth and even but it certainly isn't a machined surface.

Also, a reminder, I don't paint them anymore. Too much work. I used to sand and clean everything up and do a base color coat and then a clear coat over that. Nice, but not practical from my end.

I've been doing these for many years. They are done right and you will be very pleased with the added performance. There should be some pictures in the original post somewhere.

Cheers,

Dawg

[This message has been edited by Dawg (edited 11-10-2015).]

Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone.....don't forget to enlarge the opening in the TB gasket. It may seem obvious to some but you would be amazed how easy it is to forget.

Had a guy once that was screaming mad because the performance gain was so little. After a couple back and forths I figured out it was the gasket. It rocked after that.....

Cheers

Dawg
Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My free time is almost up for the winter. Might be able to do two more complete intakes.

Then I will be too busy for a long while. If you have ever wanted one of these, now is the time.

Cheers
Rfe88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rfe88GTSend a Private Message to Rfe88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Daug
Any time left this winter? Got any intake kits left?
Rfe88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rfe88GTSend a Private Message to Rfe88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rfe88GT

10 posts
Member since Aug 2014
Hey Daug
Any time left this winter? Got any intake kits left?
Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied by PM
Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to mention that I am very busy at my day job till after summer. So do I still do intakes? Yes but you have to be patient with me. 2-3 weeks of lead time is not unusual.

Now I do have my original intake painted gold with red letters (engraved) available which could be sold quickly because it's already done. I have it listed on the first post. I could have a throttle body done for it fairly fast also.

Cheers, Dawg
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free bump for a great service. Really makes my new 3.4 with ported exhaust scream.
Dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2016 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DawgSend a Private Message to DawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! Thanks for the great feedback.

If anyone else wants an intake, I have time to get some out at the moment.

Cheers Dawg
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay