Fiero GT Rear Window Louver by fierogtguy1
Started on: 10-28-2015 07:19 PM
Replies: 2 (505 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 10-28-2015 09:36 PM
fierogtguy1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtguy1Send a Private Message to fierogtguy1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking to install a rear window louver on my 1987 GT. I have found louvers for the notchback model that states it will NOT fit the GT. Does anyone know if the notchback and GT rear windows are the same dimensions, or if the notchback louver, or any other window louver can be modified to fit the GT rear window? I am thinking of using 3M tape to hold the louver in place as I have no need to raise it after it has been installed.

http://myfiero.com/uploads/20610_.jpg
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
riley

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think when they don't fit because of the way the fastback clip wraps arpund the window versus the nothback clip. If you have an '85 gt I am sure they will fit.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To be able to open the decklid you must raise the louver on a notchie .... The fastback clip will not permit you to do that because the rear quarter window assembly overlapse the rear window..
Rear windows on Both are the same size..

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay