FS: 1988 CJB Formula 5 speed 57K original mile beauty by zefferk
Started on: 10-27-2015 03:09 PM
Replies: 28 (1386 views)
Last post by: zefferk on 11-24-2015 11:27 PM
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD and at her new home in Scottsdale Arizona

It is with a heavy heart that I must say goodbye to my beloved formula. 1 of only 37 CJB 5 speed yellow formula's ever built. I have spent years and thousands on this car. I've had to resign my job and will need the money to help with moving expenses. The list of things done on this car is too long to list. Essentially it is completely re-done. It has just over 57k original miles.

New tires
Newly refurbished original wheels
new brakes and SS lines
complete new suspension with NOS components
new SS exhaust with sprint headers
new heads
new injectors
new K&N cold air intake
New prosource grey tinted windows
new nos dew wipes
new window motors
new headliner and t-top covers
custom visors
custom shifter surround
short shifter with custom leather knob and boot
custom leather seats (original seat frames)
floyds floor mats
Russ custom door pulls and door panels
front end leBra
front battery tray (V8 Archie)
new battery
heavy duty battery cables and extra grounds
ICE cold AC with completely new ac compressor, evap, filter, fittings (blows 40 degrees!)
new three row aluminum radiator and all new hoses
dash cover
updated CD player (older GM stock) with EQ and iPod input
Custom rear compartment cover
Custom spare cover
T-top panel sleeves and t-top headliner cover sleeves
brand new EGR solenoid
Brand new AC Delco fuel pump
Gas tank is crystal clear and spotless. Never been cleaned!
New fuel filter
New plug
New cap and rotor
New ICM
FS lowering springs
Rodney dog bone
Rodney power pulley
Rodney zero lash end links
New alignment

and the list goes on and on...

I am also including a set of rear tail lights with a complete LED light kit (partially assembled), snapperhead rear reverse lights, replacement formula stickers, factory manuals, and all my spare stuff.
over $10K invested in this gem.

Need to get $6K for it.

Let me know if you are interested.

------------------
My Fiero...

88 Yellow formula CJB #182 of 1252

[This message has been edited by zefferk (edited 11-30-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is the paint?
Asking because the pics make it look a bit bleached out. Especially the top of the spoiler. (Hard to tell. Could just be the AZ sun.)
Any rust in the trunk sides, or anywhere else?

Thanks. It's a nice car.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paint is original and the top of the fenders are a little faded than the rest, but not too noticeable. The spoiler has some clear coat issues, but no where else on the car. I'd say paint is an 8 out of 10 and is a five footer...

Car has been garaged since I purchased it, so it doesn't sit in the hot AZ sun.
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieClick Here to Email Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an unbelievable price for that car. It's going to sell really quickly. At that price it would be worth having it shipped if the buyer is way far out.
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroClick Here to Email onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a beautiful car at an incredible price. This wont last. If you decide to sell the reverse lights separately, LMK.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a nice clean Fiero!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zefferk:

Paint is original and the top of the fenders are a little faded than the rest, but not too noticeable. The spoiler has some clear coat issues, but no where else on the car. I'd say paint is an 8 out of 10 and is a five footer...

Car has been garaged since I purchased it, so it doesn't sit in the hot AZ sun.

Thanks!

Rugger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageClick Here to Email RuggerSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn! If I hadn't just purchased an Indy 3 weeks ago, I'd be all over this! Incredibly beautiful car! Good luck with the sale!

------------------

1984 Indy Fiero #458
1985 Fiero GT

[This message has been edited by Rugger (edited 10-27-2015).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice custom interior work.
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Click Here to Email robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats exactly what I was looking for but could never find before I bought my Formula.
Too bad you are in AZ
I love that one !

Nice
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robert1234:

Thats exactly what I was looking for but could never find before I bought my Formula.
Too bad you are in AZ
I love that one !

Nice

Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still available folks...won't see many like this
Bad Cornflakes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesClick Here to Email Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been away from this board for a few years, but didn't you used to live in Salt Lake?
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I used to live in Sandy and was part of the UFO. You came to one of our meets a few years back when you had your Orange GT...did you ever sell it?
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Click Here to Email rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice, clean car! Good luck with the sale!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 399
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the furthest you have drove the car? Would it make 2400 mile drive?
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

What is the furthest you have drove the car? Would it make 2400 mile drive?

As stated above, the car is essentially brand new mechanically. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere for any distance. This car is better than new on cooling, exhaust, ignition, brakes, fuel delivery, you name it...You could easily fly into Tucson and head to Florida in it without issues...stop through Texas and visit some of the fiero nuts there on your way.
Bad Cornflakes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesClick Here to Email Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep, I used to live in Sandy and was part of the UFO. You came to one of our meets a few years back when you had your Orange GT...did you ever sell it?

Yes, I sold it to HookdOnSpeed here on this board. It got shipped back to Maryland. Last I heard he was going to put a turbo motor in it.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2015 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Fiero! Hope it finds a good home! Out of curious, who made that shifter leather covered panel?
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceClick Here to Email blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...stop through Texas and visit some of the fiero nuts there on your way.

Hey!... I'd be offended if this wasn't true...

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Nice Fiero! Hope it finds a good home! Out of curious, who made that shifter leather covered panel?

Russ88GT made it along with the door panels and covered handles... great job. Also the trunk cover!
PFF
System Bot
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still available...bump for the weekend lookers!
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaClick Here to Email timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure which makes me more sick to the stomach.....your job/moving issues.....or the fact I couldn't scrape two bucks together to buy that gem. She is gorgeous! Good luck with your sale.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God, that car looks amazing. Yellow makes the Fiero easy to see, and my grandpa would always say it was the fastest color

If I had the money, I'd give you $7K for it.

However, I am interested on how you got that bra. Any links or info on how you obtained that? I've only seen the ones that cover the front fascia, but never one that covers the front head light covers as well.

Anyways, good luck on your sale.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

God, that car looks amazing. Yellow makes the Fiero easy to see, and my grandpa would always say it was the fastest color

If I had the money, I'd give you $7K for it.

However, I am interested on how you got that bra. Any links or info on how you obtained that? I've only seen the ones that cover the front fascia, but never one that covers the front head light covers as well.

Anyways, good luck on your sale.

It is just a standard LeBra for the 87-88 coupes. I got mine from an ebay auction. Not sure where else you can find them, but I am sure there are still some out there. Mine was brand new!

Car still available guys! There is a post in here talking about another Black T-Top formula and it has Hagerty values stating that this car should be valued over $14K!!!! This is an opportunity to get one hell of a steal!!!!
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Click Here to Email htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car still available guys! There is a post in here talking about another Black T-Top formula and it has Hagerty values stating that this car should be valued over $14K!!!! This is an opportunity to get one hell of a steal!!!!

Contact me. If you can wait until mid December for me to get there, you may have just sold it.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Contact me. If you can wait until mid December for me to get there, you may have just sold it.

PM sent your way...
Perk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerkClick Here to Email PerkSend a Private Message to PerkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every time I look at this post I'm like...

We should start a go fund me site for Zefferk so he can keep this gem!

[This message has been edited by Perk (edited 11-24-2015).]

zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Perk:

Every time I look at this post I'm like...

We should start a go fund me site for Zefferk so he can keep this gem!

That would be awesome! I would never be so lucky though. I really appreciate the thought!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock