Front hood strut kits for sale again by sluppy123
Started on: 10-27-2015 12:46 AM
Replies: 18 (1028 views)
Last post by: Fierorog on 01-09-2016 03:22 PM
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have made and sold these in the past, I still get PM's asking about them so here they are again! These allow you to remove the front hood prop and replace it with a gas strut. The hood won't shoot open on it's own, you still need to lift it open but it will stay once opened. A big gust of wind will close it but beyond that it will stay up. I have been in tons of car shows and never had it close on it's own. Everything needed to install is included, including the gas strut. The machined parts are powder coated black. The fasteners are stainless steel. I'm also throwing in the required drill bit to drill the mounting holes and printed detailed installation instruction sheet. I've had one installed on my car for 12+ years and love it. $60 shipped in the US I currently have 5 kits on hand

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few on hand, both single and dual kits in stock.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are the dual kits?
sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$100 shipped for a dual kit. Everything needed to install is included.
sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sluppy123

1192 posts
Member since May 99
$100 shipped for a dual kit. Everything needed to install is included.
sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One bump before I put the remaining kits on eBay.
Spoon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my struts and installed in no time at all. Great concept and product.

You have a pm.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

HotWheelsFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HotWheelsFieroSend a Private Message to HotWheelsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't put them all on eBay please. Save me a dual set in a couple of weeks, if possible. Thanks.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2015 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The cleanest look around.
sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last call on here. I have one dual setup and 4 single kits available and ready to ship. All are going on eBay later this week, price will be higher there to cover fees. Doubt I will do another run, demand isnt what I was hoping for.
PFF
System Bot
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sluppy you have a pm
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a dual if you still have it & a single !!!!! I will send you a pm !!!
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've been Pay Palled !!!! Mel
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received my struts !!!!! GREAT deel & EXCELLENT instructions !!!!! Mel
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two single kits left.
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2016 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one. PM sent.
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take one. Send me an email at fierorog@gmail.com Thanks, Roger

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock