Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Bought a Hot Rod - All Fiero Stuff Has to GO!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bought a Hot Rod - All Fiero Stuff Has to GO! by OneSlowFiero
Started on: 09-11-2015 12:32 AM
Replies: 11 (1222 views)
Last post by: OneSlowFiero on 11-05-2015 10:40 AM
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just picked up a 1923 T-bucket so sadly my Fiero, and all of the extra things I have acquired for it, need to go! This wasn't an easy decision but it is time. I have a bunch of products made by our very own forum members that have never been installed. This thread will be updated with more items so be sure to keep checking back! I'll link my Craigslist ad for my Fiero once I have it prepared as well. All items are shipped free in the CONUS within one business day of receiving Postal Money Order or Paypal (gift or +4%) unless they are labeled local pickup only (Zip Code 13905). I prefer Postal Money Order. All items will receive a tracking number.

And Away We Go:

Reminder: Please remember to post in the thread to claim an item and start a line. A lot of confusion was created before due to people sending a PM without posting in the thread. Thanks!

$200 - Ausfiero Custom Center Console Subwoofer Enclosure - This is a hard to find center console enclosure that was custom built by Ausfiero and ready to be wrapped in whatever your choice in materials to match your custom interior. Ships in a framed and reinforced box that is loaded with cushioning. There are fewer and fewer of these left floating around so don't miss your chance to own this serious interior and sound upgrade!

SOLD!$100 - Notchback Tail Lights with Bulbs and Sockets - These are used and in good condition with no major imperfections. Great for a driver but not really show quality.

SOLD!$30 - phonedawgz Self Setting Fuel Pump Kill Switch - Got this in 2011 and never got around to installing it. I can't find a thread on this item but I got it from phonedawgz so he should be able to answer questions about it. Basically, iirc, you install it and hide the push button. You then press the button (you don't have to hold it) which allows the fuel pump to get power when turning on your ignition. The circuit remains completed until the ignition is turned off, at which time the button needs to be pressed again to turn the car back on. Pretty cool security solution for a low price.

SOLD!$105 - Dodgerunner's Belt Tensioner Kit - Bought this kit and never installed it. Get rid of that horrible belt squeal!

SOLD!$125 - Snapperhead's Fastback LED Plug-in Reverse Lights - Great Quality lights from Vince. Never installed. Like to see while backing up? Buy these!

SOLD!$30 - Rodney Dickman Power Window Helpers -NIB and never installed. Helps slow power windows not be slow. Not sure if these are still available from RD.

SOLD!$160 - Fastback Quarter Window Turbo Scoops with Tinted windows + Double-sided Automotive Adhesive Tape - They aren't show condition but they'll look great on your DD. Front and back shown. Keep in mind that the back isn't really seen.

SOLD!$145 - ThaDriver's STM Hood Vent - Beautiful Fiberglass hood scoop that will functionally improve radiator air flow. Never installed. If picking up locally (13905) I will throw in a spare maroon hood for $10 so you can install it without having to park your car during the installation.

MORE ITEMS SOON!!!

All PMs replied! (10/26/15 - 11:12pm)

[This message has been edited by OneSlowFiero (edited 11-05-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent on quarter windows
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Dodgerunner belt kit
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent !!!!!
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on power window helpers and reverse lights.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Josh, did you get my 3 pm's?? I want the back up lites !!! Mel
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happened to posting in the thread what a member was interested in to start a line for purchase ?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent for tails
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2015 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about phonedawgz Self Setting Fuel Pump Kill Switch.
fierogt455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for phonedawgz Self Setting Fuel Pump Kill Switch.
fierogt455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2015 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received the switch today, thanks!
PFF
System Bot
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Added an Ausfiero subwoofer enclosure today! More items soon! Thanks again for all who have made purchases!

-Josh

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock