Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: BrandX 3800 Mounts for Sale - Orders Being Taken Now (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: BrandX 3800 Mounts for Sale - Orders Being Taken Now by IwannaIRM
Started on: 09-07-2015 12:51 PM
Replies: 73 (5103 views)
Last post by: GTaylor on 01-08-2017 07:30 PM
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings to all Fiero owners from Brand-X Mounts.

Reintroducing the BrandX 3800 Motor and Transmission Mounts to the Fiero Family!!!

As a Fiero owner for over 30 years I have always loved these little cars. As new cars have come and gone one thing has always remained. My faithful Fiero. As the car and I both grew older it came as a realization that the Fiero no longer had the oomph or power to keep up with today’s cars. Not that it was ever a speed demon.

As most folks know, in the Fiero world, there are numerous engine swaps that can be done to the Fiero. Ranging from Quad 4’s to LSx’s and the whole gambit in between including the 3.8SC engine and trans.

Here at Brand-X Mounts we are offering the Fiero world a complete precision cut and welded set of 3800 mounts for early and late model auto transmissions as well as mounts for the manual setup using the Fiero transmission. We do not offer a mount for the F23 transmission at this time.

3800 Early Mount Kit

3800 Late Mount Kit

3800 Manual Mount Kit

HISTORY:

These mounts have a long and proven history as they were previously produced and sold by FieroX for over four years. FieroX (Ryan) sold several kits to people in the Fiero community offering exceptional customer service and delivery times. We purchased all the jigs and the naming rights from Ryan in December of 2013. By using the same jigs we can assure that these mounts are of the same quality and precision as previously made.

R&D:

With a complete set of the original FieroX Brand-X mounts the task was to measure and create a complete set of CAD drawings so that the new mounts could be cut by any CNC machine in the industry. We have opted to use the water-jet cutting process on all of our mounts. Once a complete set of early and late model 3800 mounts were built they were field tested with the help of Tom Slick and MstangsBware and fitted on an 84 and 88 Fiero cradle and bolted up to an early and late model 3800 transmission. After making some minor adjustments to the initial design the fabrication shop was given the green light to produce the mounts.

MATERIALS:

These mounts are all cut by a CNC water-jet machine using ¼” plate steel. There is no need to worry about bending or flexing of these mounts. The mounts are then cleaned, bent to required angles, placed into custom jigs, and precision welded by an experienced welder at a local fabrication company. These are not backyard or do-it-yourself mounts and are built with quality and longevity in mind.

Once the mounts are assembled, weld splatter removed and inspected for weld quality they are placed in inventory by part numbers and sets.

Please Note:: Two of the mounts that bolt to the cradle will come without pre-drilled holes, so you can line the mounts up yourself and drill your own holes to match YOUR cradle. As most everyone knows, not all Fiero cradles are created equal or drilled the same. What this does is insure a proper and exact fit to YOUR cradle. No elongating or wallowing of holes will be required. This is the same process previously sold by FieroX.

Mounts can be purchased individually as well if you need replacement parts for broken mounts or just need engine mounts or perhaps only transmission mounts.

ORDERING:

Upon placing your order we pick up your specific set, clean any oils and residue and paint them with an automotive, satin black paint. We then press in the poly bushings per your specifications (red or black), add the appropriate nuts, bolts and washers, wrap everything for protection, include a printed instruction packet showing the placement and location for each mount, pack everything into a USPS box and ship directly to you.

This process is repeated every Friday and all orders are mailed out on the following Monday.
  • Provide year of cradle, (84-87 cradles need the front engine mount cut 1" shorter than the 88 cradle)
  • Provide year/type of transmission.
    1. Late model 3800/4T65HD (appr. 2000 and newer w/pin mount)
    2. Early model 3800/4T65HD (appr. 2000 and older w/bolt on mount)
    3. Manual Mount (using stock Fiero mounts for manual trans)

• Provide desired color of poly bushings. Red or Black, black is standard.
    All 3800 mount kits will be shipped USPS. Shipping is to lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and outside the US pay the difference) includes tracking number with insurance.

UPS or FedEx shipping will be the difference of the USPS cost at the customer’s expense.

Pricing will be as follows (includes USPS shipping as outlined below):

$400 – Complete set of mounts for late model auto installations – 0 sets available now
    $375 – Complete set of mounts for early model auto installations – 0 sets available now
    $300 – Set of mounts for a manual installation (4 piece set) – 0 sets available now

Thank you in advance for ordering your Brand-X Mounts and we look forward to seeing pictures of your swaps.

Please be on the look out for our new and upcoming products to help the Fiero family with low-mount alternator brackets, wiring, axles, etc. for the 3800 swap.

Send email orders/requests to brandxmounts@cableone.net
    Paypal payments can be made to brandxmounts@cableone.net

edited to show number of kits available and formatting
    edited to modify information in post
    edited to add new photos of mounts

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 04-25-2016).]

• IP: Logged
    PFF
    System Bot
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    bump back to the first page...where did all the 3800 swaps go?
    IP: Logged
    Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    They will come... one from me later this year. I will need a set of auto mounts along with a low alt mount when they are ready.
    RMOR235

Feedback score: (1)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RMOR235Send a Private Message to RMOR235Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I will be ordering one later so you can count on me getting one
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    bump back to the first page..
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Bump...
    MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
    Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    For anyone looking for a good set of mounts then don't pass up on these. I have used these mounts in 3 swaps and they fit great and are heavy duty. Get them why they are available cause as most of u know 3800 parts gwt hard to come by and thrn ur stuck with waiting on WCF..
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Edited to delete sales pricing.

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 12-03-2015).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    bump for those that want to purchase at the discounted price.

Remember, there is minimal wait for these as they are built and on the shelf. They only need to be painted and have the poly pressed into the mounts and then they are shipped to you.

If you have any questions in regards to these mounts or don't know which kit to buy please ask questions here in this thread or by PM.

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I have a first generation set of these when fierox had them made. Will there be a option for rubber inserts or are they strictly going to be poly?

Mine just about rattle my teeth out.
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:

I have a first generation set of these when fierox had them made. Will there be a option for rubber inserts or are they strictly going to be poly?

Mine just about rattle my teeth out.

I could research the rubber inserts but I know most vendors use the poly.
    PFF
    System Bot
    coppersmithsean

Feedback score: N/A
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coppersmithseanSend a Private Message to coppersmithseanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Im new to the forum but just bought a 1986 5 speed manual with the v4 in it and plan on doing the swap in the spring. Ill be making an order in January if there are any left by then
    FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I have a 3800 sc with the getrag trans on the 88 cradle I need a set of mounts asap!!

[This message has been edited by FieroFastBackL67 (edited 09-25-2015).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFastBackL67:

I have a 3800 sc with the getrag trans on the 88 cradle I need a set of mounts asap!!

Replied to your PM
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2015 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Only four more days until the discount pricing ends. Get your mounts now and save some money.
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    About a day and a half left on the sale. Don't miss out on the discount.
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Bump for those needing mounts. Discount sale is over at this time.

See Updated Pricing in Original post.
    hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    How much for a set of 4t65e brackets? This will be on a 2009 transmission going to a lz9?
    FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I am putting my 3800sc engine together as we speak. Hoping to do the actual swap early 2016 so I will be sure to contact you for a set. Keep up the good work, nice product!
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hiwil88formula:

How much for a set of 4t65e brackets? This will be on a 2009 transmission going to a lz9?

Assuming that this trans has the pin hole for the mount then the mounts for just the transmission would run $275 including shipping. This does not include the front engine mounts for the 3800.

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Bump...

Any orders placed this week will have a one week delay as I will be out of town this weekend. I hope to be enjoying some Fiero company here in Texas.
    PFF
    System Bot
    sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
    Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Can you post pics of the difference on transmissions, IE pin mount vs bolt on mount, I am working on a 2000 model, thus need to see which one I have to work with.
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Can you post pics of the difference on transmissions, IE pin mount vs bolt on mount, I am working on a 2000 model, thus need to see which one I have to work with.

I have new pictures of completed sets for each arrangement. They are not mounted but you can see the difference in the early and late model mounts. I will post pictures later this evening when I get home.
    PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
    Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2015 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
    as most of u know 3800 parts gwt hard to come by and thrn ur stuck with waiting on WCF..

Not necessarily

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
    87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
    87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
    Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
    IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
    If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
    Best Fiero mounts available

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2015 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    nice to see you're still around PR.

------------------
    1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
    1983 Honda Goldwing interstate
    1985 Honda V65 Magna

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
    Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Not necessarily

Though I am far from being the most "politically correct" person on this forum, I don't think it is fair to suddenly re-appear and post in another person's thread who invested time and money in trying to make mounts in an effort to scoop business. For a while there, there was nobody else making mounts and this person took a chance, did NOT rip off any customers like F.O.Y, Fieroflyer, Lloyd....etc, He also kept people informed about his challenges and developments, and deserves some respect for this. Others just pull disappearing acts and don't communicate with customers. Just my 2 cents worth.

It costs nothing to start your own thread

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 10-21-2015).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not necessarily

While I appreciate competition please promote your stuff in your own thread.

Thanks for the support cam-a-lot. I agree with everything you said.
    PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Though I am far from being the most "politically correct" person on this forum, I don't think it is fair to suddenly re-appear and post in another person's thread who invested time and money in trying to make mounts in an effort to scoop business. For a while there, there was nobody else making mounts and this person took a chance, did NOT rip off any customers like F.O.Y, Fieroflyer, Lloyd....etc, He also kept people informed about his challenges and developments, and deserves some respect for this. Others just pull disappearing acts and don't communicate with customers. Just my 2 cents worth.

It costs nothing to start your own thread

FYI, i'm not trying to steal anyone's business, that war died a long time ago with Low-Life-FieroGT. So you can keep your 2 cents, AND your comments to yourself. I was merely making a funny while you bring completely irrelevant situations in this thread. Neither have i ripped anyone off, not delivered a product, or just disappeared, my 18 page thread has done well. So has my mounts...............11 years running.

Got any more negative comments, go start YOUR own thread.
    cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
    Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FYI, i'm not trying to steal anyone's business, that war died a long time ago with Low-Life-FieroGT. So you can keep your 2 cents, AND your comments to yourself. I was merely making a funny while you bring completely irrelevant situations in this thread. Neither have i ripped anyone off, not delivered a product, or just disappeared, my 18 page thread has done well. So has my mounts...............11 years running.

Got any more negative comments, go start YOUR own thread.

Did I list your name in the list of vendors who ripped people off? No. I was merely pointing out the obvious: you are making your "presence" known in a competitor's thread, which is not really fair. You have an 18 page thread, and you mentioned in it that you are back in the business of making mounts. Why then do you need to post in the thread of a person who is also making mounts and trying to recoup his investment by selling them?

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Did I list your name in the list of vendors who ripped people off? No. I was merely pointing out the obvious: you are making your "presence" known in a competitor's thread, which is not really fair. You have an 18 page thread, and you mentioned in it that you are back in the business of making mounts. Why then do you need to post in the thread of a person who is also making mounts and trying to recoup his investment by selling them?

It started as a "funny" correction to a post. YOUR the one that escalated it further.......

Plenty of jerks posted in my thread too,
    Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
    Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Purple Reign made a two word comment here questioning whether or not Fiero mounts were hard to get. In his defense, he didn't say buy my mounts. I interpreted his remark as thought provoking and not an attempt to hijack the thread. Quite frankly I have no idea what this comment referenced. I trust that he will be respectful of IwannaIRM and if he has new products, open a new thread. Going back a few years PR made only the S2 mounts and then disappeared. IwannaIRM offers both S2 and S3 mounts.

------------------
    " THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
    "THE COLUSSUS"
    87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
    " ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
    System Bot
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2015 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Updated first post with new photos of each kit.
    FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Thank you very much IwannaIRM!!! These mounts are great! Impressive packing very nicely packaged and wrapped up pieces separately in a box. I can't wait to install these. Highly recommended! Also very good communication couldn't be happier!

[This message has been edited by FieroFastBackL67 (edited 10-28-2015).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Purple Reign made a two word comment here questioning whether or not Fiero mounts were hard to get. In his defense, he didn't say buy my mounts. I interpreted his remark as thought provoking and not an attempt to hijack the thread. Quite frankly I have no idea what this comment referenced. I trust that he will be respectful of IwannaIRM and if he has new products, open a new thread. Going back a few years PR made only the S2 mounts and then disappeared. IwannaIRM offers both S2 and S3 mounts.

Couldn't have said it better myself Dennis, Thanks. In fact, not only am i NOT hijacking a thread, it's good to see more than one vendor out there making these as an alternative to West Coast. In fact again, i'll be sending customers IwannaIRM's way for orders i can't fill, or for the later style trans mount. Basically due to the horror stories i keep getting from people about West Coast. To set the record straight, i have always been around & filling orders, but not been on the forum or very active with Fiero's since having lost my house in 2012, and giving up my business in 2013. I had to step back and focus on family & get things on a better path. Second record to correct, the S2 or earlier mount sets can still be used on the later style transmission ( keep in mind this is for the auto's only ) as you can use the same rear trans mount with one less hole and a small spacer. Worked perfect on a couple swaps i've done.

Stock up on the rear later style trans mounts IwannaIRM, for those that want one, cause i absolutely HATE making that mount.
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stock up on the rear later style trans mounts IwannaIRM, for those that want one, cause i absolutely HATE making that mount.

I have 100 of them in stock. These are by far the hardest part to make but they are definitily needed.

Thanks for pushing potential customers my direction when it comes to the late model trans mount appreciate the help.

For anyone needing mounts I am pressing poly all weekend so get your orders in today so they can be shipped by Monday. Winter is almost here and it's time to start getting your parts for you swaps.
    Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Just placed my order Stephen.... disregard my PM from earlier today. Thanks !!!
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Answered your PM and just saw a PayPal alert. Will get you taken care of.

Regards
    Darth Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth ZSend a Private Message to Darth ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I will definitely be needing a set, but I need to find an engine and tranny first. You can count on me placing an order though. I am just wrapping up an engine rebuild on another project, and then the Fiero will become a priority!
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    bump
    IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I'm thinking of offering a Christmas deal for everyone. What would everyone like to see in way of a discount? No, Free is not an option.

I would like to sell 20 kits to be delivered by Christmas...aggressive yes, but the more I sell and get out there the more 3800's we have on the road.

Hit me with some ideas on sales. Remember, shippng is free for all in the lower 48 and everyone else pays the difference in shipping ($12.75 credit).
    Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
    next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
    PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
    Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock